Is it true? 2016 packages on June 22?

tportugal

Earning My Ears
I read somewhere that starting June 22, the 2016 vacation packages will be available??
(fingers crossed!)

Yes, according to an announcement e-mailed to TA's today:

The 2016 Walt Disney Travel Company vacation packages will be available to book beginning June 17, 2015 for Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa and June 22, 2015 for Walt Disney World® Resort.

These packages will be valid for arrivals Jan. 1-Dec. 31, 2016. Please note the last date of your Client’s vacation can not be booked more than 499 days in the future.

Be sure to stay tuned to Disney Travel News for more details.

Yes, according to an announcement e-mailed to TA's today:

The 2016 Walt Disney Travel Company vacation packages will be available to book beginning June 17, 2015 for Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa and June 22, 2015 for Walt Disney World® Resort.

These packages will be valid for arrivals Jan. 1-Dec. 31, 2016. Please note the last date of your Client’s vacation can not be booked more than 499 days in the future.

Be sure to stay tuned to Disney Travel News for more details.

WHOOHOOO - that is exciting news!!! Can't wait to book!! =)

I can't wait to book my June 2016 vacation. Any idea on what time online the dates will open up?

Yay! I'm trying to figure out how much our vacation will cost next year and having actual prices will help!:flower1:

For those who waited for the new rates to come out is there a reason? We already booked our May/June 2016 trip. According to the CM we booked with we "locked in" this year's rates. Is that not right? Should we have waited?

For those who waited for the new rates to come out is there a reason? We already booked our May/June 2016 trip. According to the CM we booked with we "locked in" this year's rates. Is that not right? Should we have waited?

You locked in the room, not the package rate (because it's not out yet) ... booking a room in advance ensures you get the resort and room type you want.

Last edited:

So planning on staying at All Star Movies, does that mean I cannot book until 06/22??

Actually, your rate will reset when the 2016 rates are released. All you did was secure a room the rate should change. If you want a package, then you will need to cancel the room reservation and book a new package reservation.

Excellent. My 2016 trip is a bit up in the air but I'm still plunking down my reservation. I'll know in plenty of time to cancel if we have to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter