Is it too late to plan a vacation to US for June?

Mary Diehl

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to know if anyone had any advice on how to still get a good deal for a room at the PBH for the third weekend in June. We might go, not sure yet. It has to do with my husband's work schedule. Are there still deals out there? We have an Entertainment card and are a Gold Loews member. Any advice would be helpful. thank you!

Give them a call and see what rates they have in my opinion its never too late:jester:

PBH definitely seems to be the one to try for. I hear of people getting rooms there for less than at the other two resorts. Give them a call soon though and good luck!

I reserved a room last Fri. or Sat. for the first week in June. I looked on Mousesavers.com and found some info on the AP rate and ended up going with that. All I need to do is purchase an AP for about $180, and I am saving over $500 off rack rate for a deluxe room:sunny:

Anyone know if we book a deluxe room at the PBH, what room do you usually get upgraded to--if available. Would it be club or a suite? I have a Gold card.

Anyone know if we book a deluxe room at the PBH, what room do you usually get upgraded to--if available. Would it be club or a suite? I have a Gold card.

Hi! I just received my loews first blue card and the brochure says for Gold members-
"Enjoy a free upgrade to a premium room, guaranteed at the time of reservation. Enjoy a suite upgrade for only $35. a night if one is available when you arrive."
Not sure I answered your ? just trying to help.

I just called and they said I would not be guaranteed an upgrade with a Gold card. Also, if I book the room using our Entertainment card or AP pass, I could not get an upgrade. The only way I could get an upgrade would be if I'd do their PKG. special(includes 2 adult tickets) and even with that she said it has to be available. I figured it out and it will be about $311 cheaper to do an Entertainment rate over their PKG. Don't know if I want to risk paying $311 more not knowing if I'll get an upgrade. (& that would be to the club level)

I'll be going to Disney, and the opening of the Mummy, Shrek 4d and Tchoup Thchoup, created all sorts of pressure on me to find a way to squeeze in a Universal day. I called this weekend and got a room for one night at RPR for $118 AP rate for early June, and the girl listed some extra availability during the weekends for more than 1 night stays. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter