Is it too early to get discounts for early July 2004?

puffkin

DVC Owner- SSR & AKV
We are doing the disney wonder for our honeymoon, then finishing out the week at universal. We will need a room for July 1 and 2, 2004. What are my options for discounts and should I start looking now? I know the entertainment rate only applies to longer stays, but would some of the other clubs help me? Should I register for them now so that when discounts come out I am ready. Thanks, any information will help. I am a newbie to Universal, so I am still trying to understand their reservation system.

P.S. What is the requirement for the deposit. Is it the first nights charge, or is it a flat amount?

First of all Congratulations on your wedding. I have sailed the Wonder as well as the Magic and you will have a wonderful and memorable honeymoon. If you have any questions on that, feel free to ask.

Unfortunately, it is too early to book discounts for next year. I check weekly and keep getting told that they will not be available until late September, but keep checking back here. I am sure one of us will post when the discounts become available.

I am looking for August of next year.

I am also looking for discounted rates but for May 2004. They aren't out yet either so hopefully the hotels will post the spring and summer discounts soon. If I hear anything I'll post to the boards.

Congrat's on your upcoming wedding.

Will they release the entertainment rate for the entire 2004? Or is it released in spurts...like WDW's AP?

that when they make it available, it's for the whole year!!!!

There is a hotel fitting the description of the Royal Pacific (as per MouseSavers) for $91 per night for your stayon Hotwire.com. If that's where you want to stay and you don't mind pre-paying this far in advance, it might be worth the try. Check the description at Mousesavers.com to see what amenities and star ratings to look for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter