is it stupid to do MNSSHP twice?

AuntMinnie

Mouseketeer
When we first planned our trip we were going to stay onsite for 10 days and get a 6 day PHP. I bought tickets for MNSSHP early, figuring we wouldn't use a park day from our pass that day, just lounge around the pool or go to a water park during the day, then (hopefuly) dinner at LLT then MNSSHP.

Well the FTP came out, I booked for onsite for the first 7 nights. (which includes the date of the MNSSHP). Now we will be off site for the last 3 nights so I wanted to book MNSSHP for one of the two nights we won't be able to get into the parks. ( the first non disney hotel night we will be on the last bit of our UPH so we will still be able to get into the parks.)

Is this too much MNSSHP, too much disney? (is there such a thing). This is our famlily's first trip DD4, DD5, me, and DH. We probably wont be back for a year or two. It just seems so sad to know we will be right near and not able to get in but I don't want us to be thinking its too much.

Thanks for any advice or opinions...

We did it twice last year, and the second time, we got to do/see things we didn't do/see the first time. It's always fun to see everyone dressed up in their costumes.

We also did MNSSHP twice and are doing it twice again this year! I agree that you see all the things you happened to miss the first time! It is also nice to be able to stay in the park later than regular closing time,even if you are just walking around or shopping! It was well worth the $.

We will be there ont he 10th and I keep trying to figure out how to leave earlier or stay a day longer so we can get in 1 more. I think its great to go twice if you can.

The first night of MNSSHP you will all be overwhelmed at everything. The second night you will be able to notice more and take more in. Now you have me thinking that I need to go twice. That sounds like such a wonderful idea!!! THANKS!

Thanks for putting this wonderful suggestion in my brain! My wife and I will be there October 1-8 (empty nester romance at the Polynesian LV Concierge :smooth: ) and I was busy deciding between Friday the 3rd and Sunday the 5th. I showed this thread to my wife and said, "Two nights in the MK until midnight - and with a Halloween Party Theme." Well, she's "Hmmmmm"-ing, so I think we'll be going to both - particularly since we've never been to a MNSSHP before.

That raises a few questions:
1. For these dates, how soon in advance need we purchase?
2. How exactly does one purchase these in advance?

Any answers, or guidance to suitable threads, will be much appreciated.

Erick

DrTomorrow - To make sure you get both dates you want I would go ahead and order the tickets. You just never know.

I'm sure someone else here knows where to call. If no one posts the number soon I would just call the main WDW number.

Hope you have a great time!!! Have fun at the Poly!

Just call 407-wdisney for tickets! Have fun--We are going on the 19th--Can't wait!!

If that's stupid then I'm stupid :p . Seriously.... we went twice and LOVED it... it's such an amazing experience that I would not hesitate going twice!!!

We may be going twice too! I've already bought tickets for the Oct 14 Party - and I'm considering getting tickets for the party on Oct 16!

This is our first time going around October - can't wait!!!

<is it stupid to do MNSSHP twice?

No more stupid than going to Disney twice a year for fifteen years. Personally, I'm stupd and proud :p

I think you'll find it's not only not stupid, but an great idea. And did you actually say "too much Disney?" You appear to be confused. I would recommend you take an Orlando vacation as soon as posible.

Pat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter