Is it still helpful to fax in room requests?

33Legend

Mouseketeer
We are checking in to Pop Century a week from today on Nov. 10. We have heard it's a good idea to fax in room request but we have heard conflicting reports on if it is still helpful to do so. Does anyone have any recent experience with this.

Our requests would be in order of preference:

1.To have our 3 parties together with an adjoining room.
2. Be in the 1960's section for close proximity to multiple modes of transportation

Any thoughts on this would be great. Thanks!

It doesn't hurt. It's not like they ignore any fax requests just because they came via fax.
The best way is to call. That way you have the most chance of them actually noting it and the fax not getting lost when it comes in or even lost before it goes (ie in the voids of the Internet)
Personally, I just let Touring Plans do it all for me. So easy with a few clicks

You may want to add "traveling with ResXXXXX" to each of your reservations. That way they know you are traveling in one party. I'd leave off the other request if getting close to each other is the main thing you want.

The safest way is to have it noted on your reservations as traveling with, and enter all reservation #s.
when I stayed at Pop a couple of years ago with a friend we got connecting rooms. I didn’t fax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter