Is it okay to put family first? (Response to royal family stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big difference in putting something first and discarding everything else. Especially in a very public and hurtful way. It really shouldn’t have to be either or....
According to Harry himself today, it was either or.

According to Harry himself today, it was either or.
I respect Harry's feelings on this full stop.

I continue to be a bit puzzled about how they are going to end the tabloid issues by moving to Canada. Maybe a very low profile life will give the paparazzi little to photograph, and in turn, the tabloids will have little to write about.

Did you all see what her whacko father had to say about it? The irony is too much...

Ah yes, he’s really trying his best to repair his relationship with his daughter, isn’t he? :rolleyes:

https://pagesix.com/2020/01/19/meghan-markles-dad-accuses-daughter-of-destroying-the-royal-family/
Yup, he’s pissed off and doesn’t care anymore.

I can’t say I blame him.

From your article:

“I can’t see her reaching out to me — especially now,” he conceded to the Channel 5 team. “Or Harry for that matter.”

Markle was already estranged from his daughter after being a no-show at her glitzy May 2018 royal wedding, blaming major heart problems for stopping him from traveling. He was also humiliated when exposed for staging photos in a deal with paparazzi.

Misleading and pretty insensitive to someone who had two heart attacks and a heart procedure several days before the wedding in another country to call him a no show. :rolleyes1

I don’t follow them but have heard some speculation on the news. Has what you said been proven?
In a court of law, no, but proven well enough for me to be convinced. One the the victims came forward with allegations that were quite compellingly backed up with photos, identifying Andrew in the Epstein lawsuit. OK, so there's no video of him in the actual "act", but the dots are close enough together to connect. I don't believe for a single second that anybody who ran in that circle wasn't either participating in or entirely complicit with what was going on.

I respect Harry's feelings on this full stop.

I continue to be a bit puzzled about how they are going to end the tabloid issues by moving to Canada. Maybe a very low profile life will give the paparazzi little to photograph, and in turn, the tabloids will have little to write about.

The tabloids will still cover them (as will the paparazzi). But not being in England will likely make a huge difference in how much they deal with them. I'm thinking Piers Morgan will find something else to whine about eventually.

I can’t say I blame him.

From your article:

“I can’t see her reaching out to me — especially now,” he conceded to the Channel 5 team. “Or Harry for that matter.”

Markle was already estranged from his daughter after being a no-show at her glitzy May 2018 royal wedding, blaming major heart problems for stopping him from traveling. He was also humiliated when exposed for staging photos in a deal with paparazzi.

Misleading and pretty insensitive to someone who had two heart attacks and a heart procedure several days before the wedding in another country to call him a no show. :rolleyes1

Meh. He chose quick cash over his daughter and continues to do so.

The tabloids will still cover them (as will the paparazzi). But not being in England will likely make a huge difference in how much they deal with them. I'm thinking Piers Morgan will find something else to whine about eventually.
:idea: Maybe it will spawn a cottage industry. We don't actually have much for tabloid press here.

I can’t say I blame him.

From your article:

This part of the story-blaming a recent heart attack patient-is beyond the pale to me.

I am shocked that adults would act like this was akin to an annoying hangnail and if he'd have really tried he would have shown up.

Whatever the family issues, I don't think much of anyone gossiping and sniping about someone's heart attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter