Is it my computer or?...

I find that I often get script errors that freeze up my browser (Firefox) entirely. It only happens when I'm on this website. I haven't tried any of the ad blocker programs yet.

Holy cow! Adding the adblockplus has already made a huge difference in the speed of this site. Fingers crossed that was the issue, and that everything is smooth from here on out. thanks!!!

:thanks:

Now, my other main issue with this site is that every night at 1 AM PDT, it goes off line for a couple of hours. But I know that is scheduled....

I have to say the ADblocker plus completely solved the problem! Its like a breath of fresh air being able to browse and post freely. So thanks for the help!

I do also have to say, while I understand why this was moved to a different forum (originally posted in Disneyland California) I think it may have been helpful to many more people if it was left where it was. I personally had no idea a technical help board even existed, and I would have never searched through looking for one. I am happy I received an answer before it was changed, because not may people post on this forum, and therefore less people to help answer questions. After it was moved, I looked through the technical help forum and someone had similar issues, but never received adequate help. I'm also glad this was up long enough to help a few people on the Disneyland page before it was relocated.

I have to say the ADblocker plus completely solved the problem! Its like a breath of fresh air being able to browse and post freely. So thanks for the help!

I do also have to say, while I understand why this was moved to a different forum (originally posted in Disneyland California) I think it may have been helpful to many more people if it was left where it was. I personally had no idea a technical help board even existed, and I would have never searched through looking for one. I am happy I received an answer before it was changed, because not may people post on this forum, and therefore less people to help answer questions. After it was moved, I looked through the technical help forum and someone had similar issues, but never received adequate help. I'm also glad this was up long enough to help a few people on the Disneyland page before it was relocated.
Just a note - most forums have a Tech Help section (at least all the ones I've been on). You just have to look for it.

There are several threads concerning this problem...I'm having it too and restarting computer does NOT help. :headache: Many have recommended AdBlocker Plus...I understand it's free and plan on giving that a try. :tink:

Well--unless you are having similar problems on other sites, most likely it NOT your computer or Browser.

I have zero trouble like this on any other site I visit.

I've been getting intermittenly very slow responses from the DIS for the last couple of days. And no, it's not my PC(s), my browser(s) or my local 100+Mbps internet connection. I do have Chrome adblocker running incidentally. Ping responses to the DIS server are fairly reasonable for a transatlantic connections (between 105-120ms) so it's either something on the server or possibly some laggy script?

Andre

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter