is it me?

It's not just you WO - there were a few times I had to "rewind" and relisten.

Will has more of a whisper, since he is still hiding from Cistern Lady :rotfl2:

The tone is similar, but I find Will to have much more of an accent. At least, from what he said on the regular show yesterday...haven't listened to the email show yet

I agree! Although, Corey did sound like he might have a little bit of a sore throat this week. :sick:

Ok, I have to totally disagree and Corey was sick this week. :sick:

Will sounds more like where I come from, Redneck country, and Corey has that awesome N.O. drawl! :goodvibes

Will sounds like the sweet, wonderful young man that he is.

Corey does sound a little like his big brother.

Ok, I have to totally disagree and Corey was sick this week. :sick:

Will sounds more like where I come from, Redneck country, and Corey has that awesome N.O. drawl! :goodvibes

I think you are qualified to know better than anyone. Case closed! :)

Will sounded like he had a bit of fear in his voice and I don't think it was from being on the Podcast. :rolleyes:

I could tell them apart, and I think he has a nice accent. I agree that he so didn't want to be heard though. :rotfl:

Kathy

It''s funny, I've always had trouble telling John and Kevin apart!! It took me quite a while to figure them out!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter