Is it me or the webpage is down?

DianaMB333

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hi
I have tried to modify a reservation since last night and the webpage seems to crash.. uploads over and over with the dwarfs and white board..

Is it me or anyone else has this issue?
I will try to delete cache and history etc anyway

Thanks

Was fine all day/night yesterday up until about 1 am, which I was checking on my phone but on Chrome on my desktop and my phone both now not working same as OP.

I've had no issues this morning.....yet. And I'm sure now that I've said that publicly I'm going to have all of the issues start up lol

Perfectly normal for the website to be down. I’ve become accustomed to it at this point. If the website actually works flawlessly, then something is really wrong. It’s such a joke to dump thousands of dollars into a product that’s unreliable to manage and DVC fails to address it.

I know if I were passionate and dedicated to DVC, I make it a priority to fix the major issues that flaw this product. Maybe change is coming but I won’t hold my breath.

“Bill is very passionate about DVC and is absolutely dedicated to delivering the most magical Member and Guest experiences while bringing new perspectives and creativity to our organization. I know that he will continue to chart a course for success at DVC and build on the many strides that Terri and the team accomplished over the past few years.”

I think the whole DVC system is having issues this morning. I was on chat from my member page. The CM was telling me that I was not on the membership and could not find my name. It was like their system was pulling in another members information. I told the CM that I was logged in my account to be able to start a chat. It's really strange what is going on.

I’m so glad to see everyone having issues lol. I just got my welcome home emails today and was so excited to log in, and it won’t let me. It doesn’t recognize the member ID I was given. I then tried to cal MS and got fast busy signal. I’m completely gutted!

I've been having the same issues. It will work one second and then stop the next. I couldn't even get the member login to pull up this morning, just kept getting a page of code. Tried all different browsers and the only one that I can get to work for even a minute is chrome incognito. It's completely crazy that it just keeps getting worse. This is why I have absolutely NO faith in Genie+ ever working properly.

There is no profit in having a good web site. So don't expect a fix anytime soon.

The DVC team:

This thread should just be a perpetual Forum because it feels like we have to go through this every other day with that site!!!!

LOL-Just came to these boards after unsuccessfully trying to get on the Member's website. I was wondering if it was just me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter