• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is it me? Disney website...

pjs755

Mouseketeer
Am I the only person who has trouble logging in to disney from my desktop? And not just today either. The website seems slow and temperamental. But maybe the problem is just me, not you (sigh)

Am I the only person who has trouble logging in to disney from my desktop? And not just today either. The website seems slow and temperamental. But maybe the problem is just me, not you (sigh)
I can log in if I try under something other than the 'My Plans' tab. I can get FP and dining reservations (dining has been particularly slow the last few days) but I just cannot see my plans. It says that is not available, so I have to see them on the app on my phone. I have tried different browsers and nothing helps.

Yesterday was awful for me and today isn't much better. Very frustrating....but we're in it together!!

Just logged in and it said it could not show my fast passes. I refreshed and only my husband's showed up. I refreshed again and mine were there also! Holy cow! I hope the FP's are really there.....makes me nervous!

I couldn't get anything regarding "My Plans" to work at all yesterday (tried on and off for 7+ hours)
Today I got it to work enough for me to pay off my balance, but everything else is wonky
I sure hope nothing gets messed up, ugh

The other day, I had to clear my cache in order to see anything - I would click on "My Plans" and get a blank page. After I did that, it was better. Try logging in using a different browser to see if that helps?

I log in and then get sent to the European site and won't let me change it back. Its a mess. I have to play with different browsers, use incongnito browsers, etc to get a functioning site. Its ridiculously frustrating.
Just having this issue and came here to see if others were experiencing it too. I finally changed to United States English on the main page, but when I try to look at ticket prices it kicks me to European English every time. When I try to change it on that page it gives me the choice of English-speaking European countries.

Weirdness.

Just having this issue and came here to see if others were experiencing it too. I finally changed to United States English on the main page, but when I try to look at ticket prices it kicks me to European English every time. When I try to change it on that page it gives me the choice of English-speaking European countries.

Weirdness.

THIS is why I had to clear my cache and delete the cookies. I clicked on a link someone here shared about the Christmas package and it wouldn't let me change back from the EU site. Once I cleared my browser cache, I was able to log in to the US site. AND all my plans re-appeared.

How to Clear Your Cache

I tried to log in on my laptop today and it would just continue to ask me to log in, just around and around. Went to incognito tab and it worked just fine. Quite annoying!

Yesterday it would allow me to pay my balance, it will not allow me to choose magic bands for the first part of our split stay. It is pretty annoying. But we are all in this together.

It's been horrible the past few days. Heard it's related to Star Wars Cantina opening.

Disney DESPERATELY needs a completely overhauled IT Dept. I feel no matter how insanely busy it is, there is no excuse for a company in Disney's bracket to constantly...and I mean constantly...have these problems.

There are constant issues with the Disney website/app and almost weekly a new issue being reported on here. I have no idea how a company as large as Disney has such an incompetent IT department. Clearing cookies/cache seems to work for some, but might also delete all of your stored passwords on other websites you use. That is more along the lines of the 'try this/try that' approach and usually has nothing to do with resolving the underlying IT issues.

I've had random issues viewing my plans, like others. We also haven't been able to use online check in, app or phone, any browser, for about a month now.

Yeah, it's been awful. Honestly, that stupid Galaxy's Edge graphic that's been coming up for me at each log in, to me, is really slowing it down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter