is it just me.....

cool chris

cool days, cool times, coolchris
......or does everyone get as excited about planning there trips as i am. we have 9 weeks to go and i now have converted my study into a disney operations room with trip plans, ideas (from you guys) and a count down schedule i,m now dreaming of it am i mad?

cool chris:smooth:

Although I don't have a study to take over...

I did plan our five days/nights in WDW a month or more ago on an Excel Spreadsheet (used to be an IT Consultant ;-)). My husband laughed early this week when I booked a bunch of dinner PSs (we leave in a couple of weeks) - he thinks that I am completely nutty... Still we only have 5 nights (four and 2 half days) there, so I think that we need a plan (otherwise we might not get much done).

Got PSs to Ohana's, Jiko, Shula's and teppanyaki - should eat well if nothing else ;-)

Planning is half the fun.

Boo
(whose waiting is almost over)

Got PSs to Ohana's, Jiko, Shula's and teppanyaki - should eat well if nothing else ;-)

we tried all of these except Shula's on our trip last month, and we really enjoyed them all, I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite - probably Jiko, although we enjoyed the other 2 immensely as well - just different kinds of experiences.

Yoy will definitely be well fed - Enjoy!

Bev

Planning is all part of the holiday, I'm sure everyone who reads these boards has spent many (happy?) hours organising & planning.

It becomes addictive, when you've been once you start planning for the next trip even if its months/years in advance.

Mick

LOL Chris - been there, done that! LOL

When I was planning our Millennium trip with our grown up son and daughter and their partners, I used to do make Sunday my day of bringing them all up to date with the latest plans! It was the only time of the week (Sunday Dinner!) that I could guarantee we would all sit together and enjoy conversation. It fondly became known as "Operation LETS DO IT ALL WHILE WE CAN Plan"!

I must admit - we did have some fun working out our itinerary and I did dream and have some sleepless nights too - but I think the key is to be prepared to be flexible!

And dont forget - that's what we are here for :D :D :D

Its how we get our "fix" LOL ;)

Have eaten at Teppanyaki before - great (and very good value) lunch. I love that style of cooking (and entertaining).

Have eaten at a Shula's (although at Naples, not Orlando) and it was the best steakhouse that I have ever been to - REALLY good! Hope the one at the Dolphin is just as good...

Haven't been to either Jiko or O'hana's before, but have heard lots of good things about them. We like trying things which are "different".

This means that we have one night free, probably for the obligitory "Red Lobster" (although we may be so full by then, that we decide to go to bed without any dinner that night!).

Off to the gym, need to make room for all of this food ;-).

Boo

Planning is all part of the excitement and anticipation!!!
We don't go until December but we started planning about January :D :D

I have arranged our itinerary and then re-arranged it, scrubbed it and done it again:rolleyes: :rolleyes: i will probably do it at least another 100 times before we go.

This web site doesn't help either - I have to keep adding in attractions and restaurants every time I read a new trip report :)

Tony

....... not just you Chris :) ! There's an epidemic of planning fever and pre-trip excitement on these boards :) ..... you are definitely not alone! Join the club :D

Yep we're planning for next August already and friends are going in July (unfortunately couldn't come at same time as us) and I find we're planning their trip as well. You know the thing - have you booked the flights yet, you must go to AK on the first day etc. :rolleyes:

Planning is a big part of the holiday.
It musy be the only holiday that goes on much longer than the actual stay in Orlando(before & after) and doesn't cost anything but gives absolute mega enjoyment. :D

Yup, me too! That's why I spend so much time on the boards....I'm not satisfied planning just my own trips, I like to help plan other peoples as well, hehehe.

All part of the fun and all part of the anticipation :D

Penny :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter