• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is it just me or has the "Top ten threads" gone by the wayside?

Princess Jes

DIS Veteran
I love hearing what the top threads were for the prior month.
I feel like I haven't heard that segment for a while, or am I just forgetting it?

I think you've probably just missed the last one. The team has had a lot going on recently, with the Alaska trip and then the Hershey meet, plus getting ready for California so they may have missed a month, but i'm not sure they did.

I was just thinking about that today. The team has been super busy with so many great things so I'll give them a pass!

I was just thinking about that today. The team has been super busy with so many great things so I'll give them a pass!
I'm not complaining or chastising by any means. I'm aware that they're but and wasn't suggesting that they've done anything wrong that requires "giving them a pass"
I was just pondering.

We did miss a month but we attempted to make up for it this past week, but the show was already going over time so it got cut at the last second. We'll handle it this week.
Thanks for the update craig!
I have been listening to the 2013 shows and kept hearing about the frump style thread, and I can't find it :-(

Thanks Dina!
I was searching for "frump" and it wasn't coming up. Looks like the title has been changed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter