Is it Cheaper?........

Wayne Mellar

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone

We are off in 9 days:D

Just wondering if it is cheaper to buy Hopper passes/Universal/Seaworld tickets in the UK or is it better to wait until we get there.

Thanks
Wayne:Pinkbounc

Hi Wayne :D
It may be a little late to buy passes over here as you are going so soon, certainly I wouldn't risk having anything mailed to you at this point in time.
You never get too much of a discount on WDW passes( not unless someone is trying to sell you timeshare). In Orlando you may get discount coupons on non WDW parks in booklets and tourist 'bumph' and if you are on or near I Drive, you might get some deals on passes from the Visitor Center there.
- I'm going to put your question onto UK Trip Planning so you get more input :D

Hi! :wave:

You can buy SeaWorld tickets on-line and print them off at home (how clever is that!) get a 10% discount off the price and get your 2nd day free if you use it within 7 days.

Here's the link:

Sea World Tickets

Also you can get a percentage (not sure whether it's 5% or 10%)off your US/IOA tickets on the gate if you have an AAA card which you can get free if you are an AA Member as well.

Hope that helps. :)

Astrid (who's just along the M27 from you!)

Shirley/Astrid
Brilliant :D , Thanks very much for your replies.

We are staying on I' drive, very close to Wet and Wild so I will look out for the visitors centre and the coupons etc, avoiding the timeshares of course.

Astrid, Thanks for the Seaworld link, I'll print them. I think that's a really great idea. I wonder why more of the parks don't do it.
I must say though yours is the loveley part of the M27
:wave:

Thanks again
Wayne

Hi

with the dollar going up, it might well be worth waiting until you get there. Ive been thinking about buying annual passes, (living in the hope that im going the following year) even if i dont, i dont think id lose much, an annual disney pass works out at around just over £240 and you get free parking whick is around £5 a day. a 7 day hopper is about £225 i think. the same goes for universal passes, i think an annual pass works out cheaper than a 3 day pass.

have a nice holiday, what ever you decide.

sam

At the present exchange rate (£1 = $1.52) it should be attractive to buy on line from:

www.floridaorlandotickets.net

For instance the 7 Day hopper plus is quoted at $300 = £197.40

Thje only problem is that you would have to collect from their office which is on the 192 just west of the Splendid China junction.

Incidentally you get a free phone card wiith every order

Hi Wayne!

A follow-up to my last message. I've now checked and as an alternative to collecting the tickets, they will deliver them to your hotel, I think at no extra charge

If you buy your tickets from Ticketmania they will deliver to your hotel to coincide with your arrival. I did this...ordered on the Wednesday lunchtime in the UK, and they were waiting for me at Check-in on the Thursday afternoon. :D

Penny :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter