Is it better to book thru........

Dixiemom

DIS Veteran
Disney or a travel company. We've always gone to Disney World but pondering a cruise for a change. Not sure what the pros and cons are in regards to booking thru Disney or a travel agent. On a fairly tight budget but want to make the right decision. Thanks everyone!!!

Lynn

Some travel agents will give you on board credit for booking with them. And if you have never cruised before, a travel agent can be helpful. The one drawback is if you want to make changes to your reservation, you have to go through the travel agent.

We found it very helpful to use a TA when we went on our first cruise. She was able to answer all my silly little questions without me having to search for the answers elsewhere or call Disney. We've used her since, mainly for convenience. We now will use Costco, as we know the ropes, won't need to ask a lot of questions and we'd like the gift card they give at the end of the cruise.

I am not affiliated in any way with DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com I am just a loyal customer. LOVE them! It is so easy to use them and they will give you a lot of ship board credit! You are basically getting free money to spend on the cruise just for using them and it doesn't make the cost of your cruise anymore than if you booked it yourself through disneycruise.com.

We will be going on our first cruise in April, and we used Dreams Unlimited, also. Our agent has been wonderful to work with and very quick to respond to any questions I have had (there have been quite a few since this is our first cruise ever). I also like having the onboard credit that they offer.

Typically how much of a on board credit ?

It varies depending on the cost of your Cruise, but like others have stated....It's Free Money! It can be used for onboard purchases, gratuities, excursions....etc... Not something you get if you book directly with Disney.....

I have used Dreams Unlimited for our cruises, and have been very happy. Plus they provide this great "FREE" board for us, so why not show them some love...... :earboy2:

I like free money too , if they’re close to what Costco gives you I’d rather have onboard credit , but if it’s 80-100 dollar difference, I’ll wait to use it at home . Going on a cruise in 2019 , about $4200.00 .

I went through Delta and got triple miles on a balcony or suite plus a 1500 bonus. It's a great deal if you use their sky miles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter