• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Indy Still Around?

Mamato4boys

Mouseketeer
Has anyone seen Indiana Jones hanging around Adventureland lately? We will be there Tuesday-Saturday this week and would love to see him!

We saw him last week. He walked through Adventureland, up a set of stairs near the Jungle Cruise and Tropical Hideaway and met and talked with guests on the upper level of the Jungle Cruise queue.

When he was walking through Adventureland no one noticed him - probably because there are guests who dress very much like the character.

Thank you both so much!! Hopefully we can find him! My 17 year old has been an Indy fan since he was just a little guy and called him "Wong Wong Jones." Meeting him would be a highlight of our trip! 😁

There are guests who have pretty authentic looking Indy outfits, but I think one of the "clues" is the coiled whip that Indy has as part of his outfit. I'm pretty sure guests aren't allowed to carry a whip.

Thanks for the heads up! That sounds like something that would happen to me.. Get excited and harass some poor unsuspecting guest thinking they are Indy. 😂

We saw him a week ago in front of the Bengal BBQ. He approached our 3 year old and asked for help finding a tiger symbol shown in his book. He was so sweet with our little guy, who ran around looking for the symbol and trying to help. I mentioned that our little guy was best at finding bugs. He said that was fine, but NO SNAKES!

Attachments

• 363317006_10159937207957852_8676910317381512194_n.jpg
    363317006_10159937207957852_8676910317381512194_n.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 17

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter