Is Hollywood Brown Derby not available?

AcuraTL

Mouseketeer
My booking date started plus 10 days and Brown Derby is now showing up on any of my 10 days stay.

It could be the schedule hasn't been loaded yet? The restaurant might be waiting for staff availability to be finalized.

I haven’t seen anything either until today, when I got a Fantasmic Dining package reservation there. I really just want lunch 😂. So I’m hoping a dining alert informs me if regular availability, but so far it seems it’s almost all set aside for Fantasmic

I haven’t seen anything either until today, when I got a Fantasmic Dining package reservation there. I really just want lunch 😂. So I’m hoping a dining alert informs me if regular availability, but so far it seems it’s almost all set aside for Fantasmic
Several lunch reservations at DHS popped as available today for early December including Sci Fi, Hollywood and Vine and Mama Melrose. These have not been available previously when I checked. I think these may be reservations that got dumped when people booked Fantasmic packages. So far I haven’t seen the Hollywood Brown Derby but I would keep looking if I were you. Maybe something will drop for that.

Several lunch reservations at DHS popped as available today for early December including Sci Fi, Hollywood and Vine and Mama Melrose. These have not been available previously when I checked. I think these may be reservations that got dumped when people booked Fantasmic packages. So far I haven’t seen the Hollywood Brown Derby but I would keep looking if I were you. Maybe something will drop for that.
I haven’t seen anything at all to book for Hollywood brown derby yet and have been checking several times a day. It looks like the last day with any openings is nye.

Couldn’t see any Fantasmic this am/all day; although HBD is blue and I can browse times; the other restaurants are grayed out.

Couldn’t see any Fantasmic this am/all day; although HBD is blue and I can browse times; the other restaurants are grayed out.
Exact same thing happened to me this morning, except it kept saying no times for HBD even though it was blue. Everything else was greyed out.

Some restaurants do not release their schedules at the 60 (or 60+) mark. Unfortunately it has always been this way. Not really any rhyme or reason to which restaurants and which days. Just have to keep checking.

At times I have been able to book HBD at 60+, but occasionally it has not been made available until later.

Looks like they released a bunch of HBD. Got a boatload of notifications. Even looks like Christmas week including NYE if you want it!

Didn’t see any Fantasmic but I wasn’t really looking for that.

Hope this helps someone!

Booked it for 12/29 as well. We had Topolinos at 9 pm but that wasn’t ideal with young kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter