Is he weather there bad right now? Only 35min wait for RSR?!

katyringo

DIS Veteran
just scrolling the app and that’s the lowest I’ve ever seen RSR, especially for a Sunday!

Nope, the weather is nice today! Sunny and cool. Maybe a touch of rain tonight or tomorrow morning. I suspect people are traveling home today after their Thanksgiving vacations.

Yeah I guess. I’ll have to keep a right after thanksgiving trip in mind for next time. A

Everyone else might have the same idea.

We've gone end of Nov, early Dec and the parks weren't too bad. That is up until the weekend for Candlelight Procession.

So weird! First day in the park for us today and I was prepared for crowds! Each fast pass we got was no more then 45 min wait... Most were 20?! Lol

We left about 2:30 to come back for little ones to nap and Main Street was busier then the rest of the park

One thing i notice is when the times on the app are unusually low, its usually due to the ride closing temporarily and then reopening.

So weird! First day in the park for us today and I was prepared for crowds! Each fast pass we got was no more then 45 min wait... Most were 20?! Lol

We left about 2:30 to come back for little ones to nap and Main Street was busier then the rest of the park

Super jealous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter