Is Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 really gonna debut on Disney+ August 3rd?

And don’t get me wrong, I love Taika’s earlier work pre-Marvel and Ragnarok is actually one of my favourite Marvel films but he just lost it with Love & Thunder in my eyes. It was just too much the wrong way that it became obnoxious but I will say the scenes with Jane were beautifully done and Natalie Portman & Tessa Thompson’s performances are both what saved some of the film for me
I think Taika and Chris Hemsworth got a little carried away having fun making Love and Thunder. Hemsworth has admitted as much. I didn't hate it, but they did lean into the comedy too much on that one.

https://variety.com/2023/film/news/...cizes-thor-love-and-thunder-silly-1235634333/

Isn't Taika Waititi the voice of Korg in Thor Love And Thunder? I got familiar with Taika after Thor Love And Thunder and he looks like he really does know his stuff when it comes to Marvel movies. My parents went ahead and watched the rest of Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 and my mom was pleasantly surprised by the ending and liked it was pretty surprised that Rocket became a hero at the end. But my mom loved the ending with Star Lord at home with his father. The music in Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 is great but where is Awesome Mix Vol. 3? I found it shocking that The Replacements hit I Will Dare was in it because that was a huge rock song when it came out. And I was shocked to see Redbone's hit Come And Get Your Love was featured in the movie as well. I am gonna see Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 solo but I don't know when I will see it

I you want to see what Taika is all about, check out JoJo Rabbit (wrote and directed), which I feel is still his best work with balancing satire, comedy and drama. The original 'What We Do in the Shadows' film from 2014 is also great, but more of a straight up comedy.

I you want to see what Taika is all about, check out JoJo Rabbit (wrote and directed), which I feel is still his best work with balancing satire, comedy and drama. The original 'What We Do in the Shadows' film from 2014 is also great, but more of a straight up comedy.
Or Hunt for the Wilderpeople.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter