Is going to Sedona, AZ crazy during thanksgiving?

blue donkey

Mouseketeer
So my mom calls me up this morning & asks me to check in on a Thanksgiving weekend stay in Sedona but I don't know anything about that city.
  • Would it be crazy traffic to drive to Sedona on Thanksgiving Day from Orange County, CA for a weekend trip? They're planning on leaving before sunrise.
  • Does anyone know of any hotel/bb recommendations? They're like Fairfield Inn or Embassy Suites type people if that gives you an idea of price or hotel class range.
  • Any good spa recommendations out there? Or activities for 60+ couple to do? Dad's a golfer but mom's not but they do enjoy site seeing & taking easy hikes as well as shopping.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for any input you all may have.:goodvibes

Did you go to Sedona? If so, where did you stay and how was your experience. We love Sedona, but have only been there in the spring and summer.

My parents went & they just loved it!

They stayed at the new courtyard in Flagstaff & drove down to Sedona. They seemed to really like the new courtyard & the town.

They wore pants & sweater w/a jacket up at Flagstaff but down in the valley they were fine w/short sleeves.

It was not crowded like they imagined it would be. They had a very relaxing time. My mom especially liked driving home & seeing the mountains that were covered with snow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter