Is FOP still a tough FP at 60 days?

I've been unsuccessful trying to get one today at 60+1, but keep checking 'modify' to see if anything else comes up...

However, it looks like it will avoid the window I already have 2 FPs secured in, and only search outside of those times. Is there any way around this?
I don't want to release them all, because Everest and the Safari are all out of FPs now, so I want to keep what I have, but would be willing to give these up if FoP came up.

Any tips on the best ways to keep searching?

Sorry for the dumb question, but this will be our first WDW trip and I have no experience booking FP+. So on Day 60, you are able to book FPs for your entire stay? (in our case 7 days). Good to know, I thought it would only be available for the first day, and then 59 days out day 2, and so on.

Based on the great info in this thread, I might want to start backwards with Day 7 to try to lock in FoP (or even Day 5).

This is for April. Got awhile to go!
Just to clarify, the above is true if you are staying onsite at a Disney hotel. If you are offsite, then it's 30 days booking 1 day at a time on a rolling 30.

This helps me as well. We are split between three reservations. I was sure I'd have to book in three installments, just like dining. (I could only make ADRs for length of each reservation.)

Now I have to figure out how to book FP for my Dad, who is checking in the next day. Do I make my family's FP the first day I can and then try to match his the next day? Everyone is on my MDE account.

As long as your dad is on your MDE account and has a valid ticket, you can make his FP the first day as well.

As long as your dad is on your MDE account and has a valid ticket, you can make his FP the first day as well.
Really? Even though he has a separate room reservation that begins the following day? That would be great! All of our reservations (with DVC points) and tickets are linked to my MDE account.

Yes. We are coming a day earlier than my mom and brother but I was able to make FP for everyone on my day 60.

Hiya for those of you traveling in early Nov we check in Nov 3.? I'm trying to figure out our fastpass day-is it this Sunday or Monday? I've tried doing the date calculator and it shows Monday but then I got something from disney the other day that put us at 65 days and that would mean sun would be our day. Just trying to see what day I need to get up early :-) TIA

Hiya for those of you traveling in early Nov we check in Nov 3.? I'm trying to figure out our fastpass day-is it this Sunday or Monday? I've tried doing the date calculator and it shows Monday but then I got something from disney the other day that put us at 65 days and that would mean sun would be our day. Just trying to see what day I need to get up early :-) TIA
We check in the same day! It is Monday, 9/4. I called Disney to confirm. Good luck!

I always use an Excel spreadsheet, and it always calculates correctly (obviously). Enter the date you first arrive, enter a formula that subtracts 60 days, and set your alarm for 7am (eastern) that day.

Can anyone share what day(s) they were able to get FOP FP for if their window opened today?

Our window opens tomorrow 9/2 for an 11/1-11/7 trip. We were hoping to secure FOP FP 11/4, but wondering if I'll have to go with our 11/6 backup plan instead. Thanks!

Can anyone share what day(s) they were able to get FOP FP for if their window opened today?

Our window opens tomorrow 9/2 for an 11/1-11/7 trip. We were hoping to secure FOP FP 11/4, but wondering if I'll have to go with our 11/6 backup plan instead. Thanks!

This thread seems to indicate that 60+4 is usually tough, especially for parties of over 4 people, 60+5 is better than 50/50, and 60+6 is usually doable.

Wishing you luck getting FOP, our window opens this coming Friday and I am super concerned about getting one. I work midnight shift and won't be able to get online until after 7am so that doesn't help my situation. Would you please post if you are able to get a FOP and at which day (60+?). Thanks!!

I've been unsuccessful trying to get one today at 60+1, but keep checking 'modify' to see if anything else comes up...

However, it looks like it will avoid the window I already have 2 FPs secured in, and only search outside of those times. Is there any way around this?
I don't want to release them all, because Everest and the Safari are all out of FPs now, so I want to keep what I have, but would be willing to give these up if FoP came up.

Any tips on the best ways to keep searching?

It won't let you get FP+ for a time slot that you already have one for. From my experience, and this was from before Pandora opened, Everest and the Safari aren't that hard to get a FP+ for, even if the app says that there aren't any. I've always been able to get FP+ for them by diligent refreshing, and something always pops up eventually.

It won't let you get FP+ for a time slot that you already have one for. From my experience, and this was from before Pandora opened, Everest and the Safari aren't that hard to get a FP+ for, even if the app says that there aren't any. I've always been able to get FP+ for them by diligent refreshing, and something always pops up eventually.

If you already have a FP for a ride such as Everest or Safari, the app will say that there aren't any if you are trying to book an additional FP because you cannot book one for a ride you already have a FP for. However, if you try to modify your existing FP time for one of those rides, that should present a better idea of the availability.
In my experience, the app will show FP for times that overlap existing FP; if you select to get a FP for an overlapping time, it will prompt you that this will cancel the conflicting FP.

Just spotted a 4th Oct at 10am and 5.35pm if it's any use to anyone - not my dates, I was just practicing searching for 2 people...

Just adding our experience this week.

Our 60 day was Wed. We tried for 60+3 and nothing, then 60+4 and nothing, but we did get them for 60+5. We had to split our party of 6 into 3 parties of 2 and still all we could get was for the evening (6:30 timeframe). This means we need to do some rearranging of our days, but it's not terrible.

Yay!
Was unsuccessful yesterday, but after making myself a bit more flexible on date and time options, and doing some repeated refreshing today I've managed to snag a pair of FPs!
These would be the equivalent of 60+2 today!
Keep trying peeps!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter