Is Ent., Fan, or AP lowest rate?

Usually, the ENT rate is the best, but sometimes they have special rates for APs (or AP renewals) and FAN. Sometimes, the FL resident rate is best.

The types of discounts everyone received can be found under "What is your Date and Rate." It'll give you a good idea of what discounts were given when and at which hotel. They're summarized on the first page.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=187829

At any given time, any of the discounts can be the best rate. When you book ask for them all. If any rate is available at the time you book, the ressie will tell you the rate that you request. And if you watch this board, new promotions and rates will be posted by the good people here. If a lower rate than the rate you booked is published , call Universal back and in my experiance, they will give you the lower rate. Last year, I booked under the Ent. rate, but the Fan club rate was later published at lower rate, I called, and I got an upgrade to a pool view room at lower price, by using the fanclub card. The problem is right now for 2004 stays, the Ent. and Fan club rates have not been published. AP rates are only for January. This is giving some people on this board fits. Rumors abound that Universal will release fan club rates ahead of Entertainment book rates, later this month. In my experiance this does matter, just keep on top of the current promotions.

I hope this helps,

Dad of 3

Thansk AlexandNessa and Dadof3!

One more question -- I know this has been posted before, but... how do I get a Fan Club card? I work at a state university so I doubt we have it.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter