Is Disney really thinking of renaming Hollywood Studios again?

abwdreaming

Mouseketeer
If so it might be fun to post ideas of new names that could unify the different HS land themes.

Last I heard they had decided to go with Cinemagine park and once that info got out everybody hated it and it seems they may stick with keeping it as it is,I would be fine with that.

Great, now I’ll have to go... “MGM... I mean Hollywood Studios.. I mean.. what’s the name again?” That’s too long of a park name. :lmao:

1. While in NY this past December (my girlfriend never saw the Rockefeller tree and has only brought it up a "few" times in our 5 years and change together) We stopped in at the Disney Store in Times Square and we saw this hanging up, so I bought it.. Makes sense with all of the changes going on there, right?
  2. https://photos.app.goo.gl/ebZVE4PPw7uFzqw19
It would if Walt Disney Studies didn't already exist in Burbank. Unfortunately that name is already being used for a different division of the Walt Disney Company.

It would if Walt Disney Studies didn't already exist in Burbank. Unfortunately that name is already being used for a different division of the Walt Disney Company.

It's actually already being used by Parks and Resorts. The second gate at Disneyland Paris is Walt Disney Studios Park. :)

It's actually already being used by Parks and Resorts. The second gate at Disneyland Paris is Walt Disney Studios Park. :)
That spark there coupled with Disneys acquisition of pretty much the majority of box office movies in the near and distant future as well as capitalizing on owning the way all movies and shows will ultimately be watched (streamed directly to anyone, anywhere at their leisure) it kinda fit into a lot of what Walt was saying, "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world." It's not impossible to imagine every Walt Disney Resort interconnected across the globe to fulfill a goal that he never saw begin. Either way, I place my vote on that name.:smickey:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter