Is citrus swirl gone again?!

SwirlTheCitrus

Think 🍊 Thoughts!
Headed down in a few weeks, and looked and the mobile order and plain nenu-- citrus swirl is off of both AGAIN. Has anyone been down there in the past week or so that knows if this is true?

If it is, why did they bring it back and remove it again within a month? So crushed.

Headed down in a few weeks, and looked and the mobile order and plain nenu-- citrus swirl is off of both AGAIN. Has anyone been down there in the past week or so that knows if this is true?

If it is, why did they bring it back and remove it again within a month? So crushed.
I can confirm it was there as of this past Saturday. I mobile ordered one for my husband while he stood in line for my dole whip.

Attachments

• 20220430_163249.jpg
    20220430_163249.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 6
Wait wait. I'm going in September, and I only see an Orange Dole Whip Swirl. Is this what qualifies as the Citrus Swirl now?! Is the OG truly gone?

I learned from a recent AllEars video that it is sometimes taken off the mobile order menu b/c the machine goes down quite a bit, so they leave it off just in case to avoid complaints when they are unable to serve it. You can ask at the actual ordering window if it's available. That is why the availability has been sporadic.

I learned from a recent AllEars video that it is sometimes taken off the mobile order menu b/c the machine goes down quite a bit, so they leave it off just in case to avoid complaints when they are unable to serve it. You can ask at the actual ordering window if it's available. That is why the availability has been sporadic.

Thank you so much for this info! That is helpful and good to hear.

Thank you so much for this info! That is helpful and good to hear.
You're welcome! It's one of my favorite treats, so I was thrilled to see all hope was not lost just b/c it wasn't on the mobile order menu, lol!!

I just returned from a 2 week stay at WDW and I never saw the citrus swirl on the menu but I went to the regular ordering window and was able to get the citrus swirl each time I tried. It was not on the menu though, it is kind of like a secret menu option now I guess. Also the last time I tried there were at least 10 people waiting for mobile orders and no one in line at the regular order window. I was in and out with my citrus swirl while the mobile orderers were still waiting!

Has anyone been to the parks recently and been able to order the Citrus Swirl?! We are headed to the parks in May and for some reason the one snack we all have our heart set on is a Citrus Swirl during our Magic Kingdom day. I was hoping since Orange Bird has such a big presence at the Flower & Garden Festival that we MIGHT luck out and see it on the menu again. Or is it still available as a secret menu option?

I just checked MDE and the citrus swirl is listed on the mobile order options for Sunshine tree terrace. Hope you get to enjoy one in May! It's my favorite Disney treat 😋

Oh my gosh! I was checking the menu, but didn’t think to look at the MDE mobile order options (I didn’t realize they could be different). I’m seeing it now. Ok, fingers crossed it stays there! Thank you so much for the tip!! 🍊 We can’t wait- it’s our first trip ever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter