Is CBR open?

Spectro is #1

DVC Member
Have been away from the resort board and I was wondering if CBR is open. If yes, what changes were made (if any) and how you liked them or disliked them?

I've read that CBR won't be open for guests until Dec 21st. I'm hoping some of the first guests will come back afterwards and give a full report of what the new food court area and sit-down restaurant are like! :)

CindysFriend

I noticed you stayed at CBR in 93.

Did you like the food court all open like it was than? I liked it the way it was in 93 when Capt. Tavern was just a raised platform with a cement railing around it. (back then the they only had 3 things on the menu, chicken, prime rib and crab legs)
I also liked the pool back then, it was before they installed the flood lights. The pineapple fountain had water in it not plants. People could swim in the lake then too. ahhh the memories
:cool:

Swim in the lake? :eek:

Seriously though, were guests encouraged to swim in the lake, did they not have signs up, or were the signs just ignored?

Schmeck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter