Is Avengers Campus gonna be expanded at DCA?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I heard that DCA is gonna expand Avengers Campus and from what I read they are adding new rides and new shows and it's all supposed to happen in 2024-2025? I can't figure out why DCA couldn't simply close Hollywood Pictures Backlot and added more Avengers related stuff and to me why DCA decided to have Avengers Campus was so Disneyland could compete with Marvel's Superhero Island at Universal Studios Hollywood but while Marvel's Superhero Island at Universal Studios focuses on the Marvel comic characters Avengers Campus is a lot better but they should have more shops and add more Marvel characters and more Avengers such as Vision and Thanos. I think that this expansion will be great for fans of Avengers Campus and maybe they will even have challenges where you can test your superhero powers with the Avengers characters much like Galaxy's Edge In WDW had with Jedi Training and that would be so cool for kids and everyone to do

Superhero Island is at Universal Orlando, not Hollywood. Universal Hollywood does not have licensing rights to Marvel; only Universal Orlando has those rights. Jedi Training has never been at Galaxy's Edge either at DHS or Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter