Is availabilty on the members website in real time? If not, when does it update?

TimeforMe

<marquee><font color=royalblue>Remember who you ar
I'm assuming it's not real time. If I am on a waitlist, is there a possibility that it may become available sooner than they would notify me? If so, should I go ahead and reserve?

Thanks for all your help!

On the booking site, it is real time. But if you don't pounce something can be gone quickly.

Waitlists don't fill instantly, and they have to match completely. It's not a bad idea to pick up days as they show up.

On the booking site, it is real time. But if you don't pounce something can be gone quickly.

Waitlists don't fill instantly, and they have to match completely. It's not a bad idea to pick up days as they show up.
This is my default move. Grab each day as it comes up, then have Member Services combine multiple reservations into one once you're all set.

This is also known as the "only way to stay in a BCV studio if you don't own at BCV" method.

The one issue I have with a waitlist is that it can match, but you wont know until it is processed by a CM. I wish there was some way they would note it.

That is why I stalk and book if I see it because it’s possible it matched, but not taking any chances.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter