Is anything special for Easter at Disneyland?

ambula603

Mouseketeer
We will be visiting Disneyland for the first time on Easter Sunday. Other than insane crowds, is there anything special we should look for? We have park hoppers but plan to start at Disneyland.

Thanks!

I think they have an egg hunt in Downtown Disney in the weeks leading up to Easter. There's also a scavenger hunt in the parks called Egg-stravaganza.

"Recruit your peeps for the ultimate springtime tradition—a family-friendly “egg” hunt throughout the Disneyland Resort."

Large-size, character eggs hidden throughout the parks. Both parks likely to offer a paid scavenger hunt spotting the eggs for a small prize. We enjoy spotting the eggs on our own and capturing photos as "proof" just for our own enjoyment (not participating in the paid event).

Let's hope they don't. I'd hate to see it turn into another 3 month "holiday" like they've done with Halloween. Sorry, pet peeve of mine. They've ruined my once quiet October visits lol.

They do have special Easter-themed treats in the confectionary shops, some of which are super-cute and quite delicious.

What I've seen Easter weekend at DLR:
*Eggs-travaganza in Parks & DLR
*Special treats throughout DLR (especially the handmade chocolate easter eggs at Candy Palace)
*Springtime merch
* Some special character meets. *think Disney rabbits*
*Downtown and Park special brunches

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter