Is anyone on the August Backstage Magic California Vacation

Epcotforever

Captain EO crewmember
I'm curious to get any ideas or tips on this vacation. We've read all the reports and postings. We've done our research on things to do in California and even signed up for this board site. My hubby and I are excited and can't wait. Would love to hear from everyone.

:banana: I am so excited for you! My husband and I were on the July 13th trip, and we loved every second of it. A day has not passed that we have not talked it or about the lovely group of people we met or looked at the pictures. You are going to have an awesome time!:thumbsup2

:earsboy: Jeff & Stacy

I agree...you're gonna love it! We were on the first one in April and still look back on the fond memories. Truly a magical, memorable trip.

:banana: I am so excited for you! My husband and I were on the July 13th trip, and we loved every second of it. A day has not passed that we have not talked it or about the lovely group of people we met or looked at the pictures. You are going to have an awesome time!:thumbsup2

:earsboy: Jeff & Stacy

Thanks for the reply. How were your tour guides? I've been reading the posts and wondering which guides I will have.

We were on the first one in April and still look back on the fond memories.
That's right! You guys missed out on: "Here's where Walt and Roy started out, but it's not here anymore. Instead it's a color copy store. Now we're moving on to the carousel that you can't see because it's closed."

You should thank me that it's not there anymore. ;)

:goodvibes Hi Epcot Forever! Sorry I did not get back to you until now,but so far, this has been a busy month of family obligations! If you have not gone yet, our guides were Michelle and Robynne, with Jaime as a guide in training. They were so wonderful that I haven't room to write about all the great things they did for us. Robynne and Michelle pretty much knew what we needed before WE knew we needed it. They were extremely knowledgeable and enthousiastic. I don't want to sound like a commercial, but they really wanted our vacation to be truly magical! We want to do another ABD tour next year, but we can't imagine it without Michelle and Robynne! And if Jaime is an example of the kind of people they're getting for future tours, all the guides must be fantastic. :yay:

I hope, whoever your guides are, that you have the time of your life, as we did. If Robynne, Michelle, or Jaime are your guides, then you will be in good hands! :thumbsup2

Stacy and Jeff

:goodvibes Hi Epcot Forever! Sorry I did not get back to you until now,but so far, this has been a busy month of family obligations! If you have not gone yet, our guides were Michelle and Robynne, with Jaime as a guide in training. They were so wonderful that I haven't room to write about all the great things they did for us. Robynne and Michelle pretty much knew what we needed before WE knew we needed it. They were extremely knowledgeable and enthousiastic. I don't want to sound like a commercial, but they really wanted our vacation to be truly magical! We want to do another ABD tour next year, but we can't imagine it without Michelle and Robynne! And if Jaime is an example of the kind of people they're getting for future tours, all the guides must be fantastic. :yay:

I hope, whoever your guides are, that you have the time of your life, as we did. If Robynne, Michelle, or Jaime are your guides, then you will be in good hands! :thumbsup2

Stacy and Jeff

Wow. New guides. I guess it would happen eventually, I just guessed it would be later than sooner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter