Is anyone hearing when the schedule will be released for the Cirque du Soleil Drawn to Life show opening in Nov?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
I just saw where they are saying the Drawn to Life show will open Nov 18. Anyone hear when they will release the scheduled days and when tickets go on sale? We would like to go during our Dec 11-18 trip.
Thanks

Nothing “officially” has been announced however with the way news is coming fast and loose leading up the anniversary something should hopefully be announced sooner than later

Tickets are on sale !!! Just got tix for Christmas night - 8:30PM show !!!
Received the presale email, but not sure if I needed it--- However, I DID need to log into my Cirque Club account to purchase the tickets--- and I am not sure if Cirque club is giving a discount--- When I selected the 5:30 time first, the total was $303- (3 tix)
When I cancelled that order, and logged into my account, and selected the 8:30PM time instead, came out to $278-
(same exact seats---)

So, not sure of they were less for the later show, OR if the discount was for Cirque club.

If anyone knows, Im curious - thanks !!!

We just got tickets for Tue Dec 14th at 5:30. They only had the one show that night. We are very excited. Have never seen one of the showes.

I saw APs have a presale today and tomorrow with GP tickets released Thursday
I was pondering getting tickets but think I’m going to wait a bit since I’m local

We just got tickets for Tue Dec 14th at 5:30. They only had the one show that night. We are very excited. Have never seen one of the showes.

They are amazing !!! And "La Nouba" was one of our fave Cirque shows, and have probably seen around ten.
Cant wait !!!

They are amazing !!! And "La Nouba" was one of our fave Cirque shows, and have probably seen around ten.
Cant wait !!!
Would it be worth it going or would having another day at a park be just as valuable? They are the same price for the time we are going

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter