Is anyone having a difficult time logging onto Member Services?

I cannot log into one of my accounts. I received a confirmation email a few days ago for my waitlisted night saying that it came through. Only it was 2 days later than what I was waitlisted for!!! I cannot log into my account to see what happened.

I have another contract that I can still log into and I checked just now and the date I am waitlisted for on my other contract was available! So I grabbed it (guess I will have to try linking them together).

So not only did the waitlist not grab my night when it was available, but it got me the wrong night! I am afraid to call member services because I check in to disney on Thursday and I dont want anyone "accidentally" messing up my reservation for this weekend!

MickeyMagic said:
I don't understand why such a large corporation has such a lousy IT dept!

you would be suprised. many years ago when i worked in Chase banks IT department it was the most poorly run places I have ever seen, even to this day.

I was finally able to log into the site this morning and check availability. Hopefully the problem is now fixed.

I was finally able to log into the site this morning and check availability. Hopefully the problem is now fixed.

I was coming here to post the same thing. I can get in now also. But I just checked MDE and all of my info is gone from there. I had all of my room reservations and dining reservations there and now nothing. But at least I can log into MS

I was able to successfull log back into DVC as well as MDE today... However, like the previous poster, all of my reservations and dining ressies are gone...

No big deal as I can reload my hotel but I did not get an email for one of my dining ressies (but I know it was confirmed) and do not have the confirmation # since the website has essentially wiped all ressies off...

I was able to successfull log back into DVC as well as MDE today... However, like the previous poster, all of my reservations and dining ressies are gone...

No big deal as I can reload my hotel but I did not get an email for one of my dining ressies (but I know it was confirmed) and do not have the confirmation # since the website has essentially wiped all ressies off...

Ouch....I know how you feel. I'm hoping all of my ressie numbers are correct or there may be a no show at a location I didn't get a chance to cancel. I have ADRs for our upcoming trip which is 18 days, so there is alot of info to put back in. I have at least 5 room reservations, so now the task comes of entering all of that info again and the next time they do an upgrade it will all be gone, again. I'm happy to be back in and have everything linked, but something has got to give here.

Just closing the loop. I wasn't able to log in to dvcmember.com since Monday. I have called member services each day being told that they were aware of the problem of username/password not matching and were working on it. Today though I was successfully able to log in to dvcmember.com and verify that my reservation was there. Whew!

I'm still getting the "Link Your Accounts" page.

THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY :headache:

For what it is worth, I called member services first thing this morning and spoke to a woman who said she was "12 for 12" this morning in getting people back into their accounts. I made her 13 for 13.

I had an email username for the regular Disney websites, but a non-email address username for my DVC account.

She ended up merging the two accounts so that now my DVC username is my regular Disney username. In doing so, she provided me a new activation code and once entered, the 2 accounts were successfully linked.

If the new website requires everyone to migrate over to an email-based username, why didn't DVC assist members to do this *before* the new website went live???

The two sites being linked with one user name and one password is definitely the solution.

However my DVC user name and password, now works for both DVC and Disney so it does not have to be email based, they just both have to be the same and it seems to be more successful when merging to use your DVC username and password.

If they are talking about canceling a reservation, you can do that online. I've done it. Of course, now that the system is trashed, not sure what we can do online right. But before this latest round of problems, you could.

I have to thank you for replying and correcting me!

I had tried to find the cancellation link previously and did not see it.

I had convinced myself that it was only possible through MS.

Took a good look and found it under 'travel plan details'.

I STILL can not believe there is no NOTICE at the top of dvcmembers notifying people of this error.

I can't imagine how many people think they are hacked or something. This is absolutely unacceptable. How hard is it to post a notice.

There is a notice, of course if you can't sign in, guess you can't see it.

We're experiencing technical difficulties in displaying your personal information on this page. We've already fixed some of the issues and are currently addressing the others. Please know we're aware of the problems—and we're working to correct this situation as soon as possible

The two sites being linked with one user name and one password is definitely the solution.

However my DVC user name and password, now works for both DVC and Disney so it does not have to be email based, they just both have to be the same and it seems to be more successful when merging to use your DVC username and password.

Mine are different user names. One is an e-mail, one is not, yet I did get into both finally. Well, I wonder if there will be more to my problem.

daisyduck123 said:
I'm still getting the "Link Your Accounts" page.

THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY :headache:

i was receiving that this morning so i called MS and they gave me group id+pin and it fixed the problem.

I'm so glad to be able to see my info again and my accounts have always been linked so I don't understand what the problem was but I'm glad to be back in business!!! :goodvibes

Mine are different user names. One is an e-mail, one is not, yet I did get into both finally. Well, I wonder if there will be more to my problem.

My Disney.com account user name was an email. My DVC account was a user name.

I was having problems getting them to link, so I was told by tech support that I needed to change the Disney.com one to be the same as my DVC one.

This fixed it for me. Now both accounts are linked and My Disney Experience recognizes me as a DVC member and allowed me to purchase an AP online, which is no longer an option on the DVC site.

My Disney.com account user name was an email. My DVC account was a user name.

I was having problems getting them to link, so I was told by tech support that I needed to change the Disney.com one to be the same as my DVC one.

This fixed it for me. Now both accounts are linked and My Disney Experience recognizes me as a DVC member and allowed me to purchase an AP online, which is no longer an option on the DVC site.

I was the exact opposite. My Disney.com is an email, and dvc a username as well, but when they linked them, they both are the email now. My old DVC handle no longer works. I don't really care, as long as I can log in. I will have to check the MDE to see if it recognizes me as DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter