Is Anyone Else In The Star Wars Nite Queue?

We were in the queue also (for throwback nite) just now...decided to try with my phone and "backed out" of the queue. Was able to go straight to the purchase tickets page (while my laptop progress bar still ticked away).
What do you mean? You were able to get tickets a faster way?

For those of you who got tickets (I'm looking for Throwback on April 18), were the approximate wait times accurate? I've been in multiple queues since 9 am and all of them still say more than an hour. :oops:

I signed on right at 9am and my line is down to 51 minutes, so I guess that's an improvement over "More than an hour." I have my phone and computer open. Hopefully the 4th won't sell out before I get in!

For those of you who got tickets (I'm looking for Throwback on April 18), were the approximate wait times accurate? I've been in multiple queues since 9 am and all of them still say more than an hour. :oops:
Usually once it clicks over and counts minutes, it goes faster than the actual time.

I suspect there was a pre-queue for the virtual queue. I was on the page from 8:40 am with both devices. my phone got in saying 32 mins and I purchased and got my confirmation email at 9:29, but meanwhile my laptop said over an hour, it's now down to 4 mins. I'm not purchasing any more but I thought I'd leave the queue running just to report back here on what's still available.

What do you mean? You were able to get tickets a faster way?
Yes, go to the Disneyland app and they are avialble in the Event Tickets section! I was in the queue for 45 minutes and then went to check for tix on the app and they were there and available for purchase. Just checked right now and all nights were still available for purchase.

These online queue systems are far from perfect, so multiple browsers and devices are a good idea. The first device to join a queue is often not the first one to go active, and some will be stuck waiting forever.

Usually once it clicks over and counts minutes, it goes faster than the actual time.
Awesome, thank you (and the rest of you who are posting about wait times!). I just dropped down to an actual number for the first time – started at 58 minutes maybe 5 minutes ago and now it's at 49 minutes, so it does seem to be going a bit faster.

Tickets are available with no wait on the Disneyland app... go to Tickets and Passes > Buy Tickets > Special Event Tickets and both Throwback Nite and Star Wars Nite tix are there for purchase! So far they aren't sold out on any night as of 1:58 pm. EST. Stay in the queue if you are waiting, but check the app (have your account signed in, or create one if you don't have one yet) and it may work for you! I got two tickets to May 4th's Star Wars nite event! First time getting to be with other Star Wars fans in the park on that special day!

Awesome, thank you (and the rest of you who are posting about wait times!). I just dropped down to an actual number for the first time – started at 58 minutes maybe 5 minutes ago and now it's at 49 minutes, so it does seem to be going a bit faster.
I bet it will go faster, and as of right now, all nights are still available!

Tickets are available with no wait on the Disneyland app... go to Tickets and Passes > Buy Tickets > Special Event Tickets and both Throwback Nite and Star Wars Nite tix are there for purchase! So far they aren't sold out on any night as of 1:58 pm. EST. Stay in the queue if you are waiting, but check the app (have your account signed in, or create one if you don't have one yet) and it may work for you! I got two tickets to May 4th's Star Wars nite event! First time getting to be with other Star Wars fans in the park on that special day!
When I do this, it takes me to the website on a browser and puts me right back in my virtual queue.

I tried this also just now and it also put me into a queue that said more than an hour. I think you may have experienced a helpful glitch in the matrix---er...force....er...the force was with you... :D :yoda::rolleyes::chewy::darth:

OK, I'm down to 8 minutes, so in about 20 real time minutes, the queue moved 40 minutes. Stay hopeful, all of you with over an hour!

Yay, got mine for Throwback on April 18. Thanks so much for all of the support and info on this thread during this stressful time. :teeth:

The trick above for going through the app is now working for me once I've already purchased. :tilt: Looks like May 4 is sold out but everything else is available.

Do you really need all names, or can they be transferred to a different person.?
I was going to buy $ and find 2 friends to go with, but...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter