Is Anyone Else In The Star Wars Nite Queue?

Cal-Pie

DIS Veteran
Entertain me as a stare at the progress bar and wonder if it's moved a fraction of a millimeter...

Entertain me as a stare at the progress bar and wonder if it's moved a fraction of a millimeter...
We were in the queue also (for throwback nite) just now...decided to try with my phone and "backed out" of the queue. Was able to go straight to the purchase tickets page (while my laptop progress bar still ticked away).

i had both my phone and my laptop in the queue. My phone refreshed first and got in the queue with 32 mins wait and my laptop said over an hour. I was able to buy our 6 tickets for the 4th on my phone, WOOT! First and probably only ever possible chance of going, this is our one and done trip of a decade or more, sooo grateful to have snagged these tickets!

I'm in line for the Throwback tickets and all 3 devices say over an hour to go. Laptop which was logged in first is showing the most progress.

We are in a few queues, all more than an hour. If we get tickets we will definitely dress up. My husband says he will wear the Imperial Officer uniform he wore on the Starcruiser. I don’t know what I will wear, but have a few costumes I could chose from.

i had both my phone and my laptop in the queue. My phone refreshed first and got in the queue with 32 mins wait and my laptop said over an hour. I was able to buy our 6 tickets for the 4th on my phone, WOOT! First and probably only ever possible chance of going, this is our one and done trip of a decade or more, sooo grateful to have snagged these tickets!
Same thing for me - went much faster on my phone. Got 4 tickets for the 4th.

DH's phone wins again. I didn't really want him to know how much tickets were, but now I'm busted😂. My queues were still over an hour so I had to let him purchase. Got the 11th! One day after my birthday, but at my age, I'm all about postponing birthdays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter