Is anyone else getting popups today redirecting them to another site?

lynxstch

I Love Figment
This is the third time today,,I am on the Community board, reading posts,,and I get some goodluckdog.space pop up that my Norton keeps blocking. I ran malware, it found nothing. I have blocked the website in Chrome, yet it keeps popping up. Going to try sending it to the webmaster on here, but just wondered if I was the only one getting it? And yes, I have adblocker plus running,,so I have no idea what it is from!
TIA

I just had a message that something was blocked as well. (I'm on a PC.) I logged out and back in, and am now OK so far.

I have been having the same issue all day it's really annoying. I logged out, closed my browser, so far so good.

I just got on......have been out all day but I'll let you know if I do have any problems.

I have been getting Verizon pop ups - I won - I don't win anything - :scared:

on the subject of webmasters, curious... is their a way to see a list of who the staff actually are?

on the subject of webmasters, curious... is their a way to see a list of who the staff actually are?

There are 2 that I know of--Webmaster Corey and Webmaster Alex

AdblockPlus is working fine here; using Chrome.

Same here,,using AdblockPlus and Chrome..it's stopped for now. I did send a DM to Corey and asked him to look into it, which he is doing

Last edited:
I am getting expired SSL issues. Perhaps they failed to renew their SSL certificate, happens all the time.

P.S., yup I checked. Their SSL certificate is expired.

Can you tell me where you found their SSL certificate to tell that it is expired? Both Chrome and Edge tell me it is, but I don't know where to look to actually find the certificate with the info. Thanks in advance. I did let Webmaster Corey know about it.

On my browser (Chrome) you can look at the certificate used for an SSL connection. When I open the connection I see Not secure on the URL line and if you click on that you get the option to view the certificate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter