Is anyone able to get into the booking tool?

It's gotta be something with a cookie or a browser add-in, blocker, or extension, folks. It works "incognito" in Chrome every single time.

I've been trying for five days off and on and with one exception, I've just seen the seven dwarfs. However, to my surprise, the voice lines have been relatively fast when I called out of frustration.

It's gotta be something with a cookie or a browser add-in, blocker, or extension, folks. It works "incognito" in Chrome every single time.
Except for me, incognito is not working.

It used to work every single time ... but this last week, even incognito goes straight to dwarfs.

I don't even log in. I just click 'Book a Vacation' without logging in ... It is supposed to take me to the log-in page, then to the booking tool. Instead it goes straight to dwarfs.

Those dwarfs kept popping up for me too so I decided to phone Member Services. She answered on the first ring and told me the online site is overwhelmed. She took care of what I needed (cancelling a reservation) and the phone call was probably less than five minutes, start to finish.

Did your Dad try logging into your account and if so then maybe it is a provider or browser issue? Those dang dwarfs are frustrating for sure. I'm back to not being able to get in myself this morning and will try again later today.

That is a good idea, but we didn't try that. What I did try is clearing all the cookies/cache and also the site settings in Chrome. After I did that it worked. Then later today, I tried again and it didn't work. But I figured out what I did differently. I closed the Covid-19 travel alert message box first today. Then it didn't work again. I ended up clearing cache and site settings and again logged in and this time I didn't close the Covid-19 message, and just started going into checking for availability and it worked. If I closed the Covid-19 box it would stop working again until I cleared cache and site settings.

I am thinking that Covid-19 box has some bug in it, (no pun intended) when you close it it does something to the cookies or cache. It sounds crazy, but that is what I found when I was playing with tonight. YMMV

....I am thinking that Covid-19 box has some bug in it, (no pun intended) when you close it it does something to the cookies or cache. It sounds crazy, but that is what I found when I was playing with tonight. YMMV

OMGosh!!!! I have been getting the Seven Dwarfs on Firefox browser since last week. Looked on the DIS to see if I was the only one. Found this thread. Read through it. Switched to Chrome and was finally able to modify my Nov. reservation (had to add in my guests). Decided to look at availability around our dates but got tired of looking at Covid message so I closed it right before searching (that was BEFORE reading your post) and there were the seven dwarfs again. I came back on the thread to re-read other suggestions and ran across your post. I decided to give it a try. The COVID message was on so I tried again on the booking tool. This time it let me in! That was an interesting catch on your part! Thank you!

Last edited:

I am thinking that Covid-19 box has some bug in it, (no pun intended) when you close it it does something to the cookies or cache. It sounds crazy, but that is what I found when I was playing with tonight. YMMV

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! I think we have a winner! I left the Covid-19 box alone and had no issues without having to do anything to my browser. Thank you for this suggestion! :flower3:

That is a good idea, but we didn't try that. What I did try is clearing all the cookies/cache and also the site settings in Chrome. After I did that it worked. Then later today, I tried again and it didn't work. But I figured out what I did differently. I closed the Covid-19 travel alert message box first today. Then it didn't work again. I ended up clearing cache and site settings and again logged in and this time I didn't close the Covid-19 message, and just started going into checking for availability and it worked. If I closed the Covid-19 box it would stop working again until I cleared cache and site settings.

This has worked for me so far! Thank you!!

I am glad this is working for people now. I should have looked at that sooner. I work in IT as a Team Lead on Application Support team so I do this all day. Decided to go into developer mode last night and try to figure it out. HAHA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter