Is anyone able to get into the booking tool?

wishicouldgomoreofte

Mouseketeer
I can sign in, and see my dashboard and other things, but I get the 7 Dwarfs consistently when I try to look at availability. This has been for 10 days now, a couple times a day or more. I tried incognito window. It worked once, but the Dwarfs popper up in about 40 seconds. I see some people say they search everyday. How do they get in?

Sorry you are having trouble.

I've been checking via the RAT every day since well before the closures. Not had any trouble. Since there hasn't been anything available for my desired night, I haven't actually tried to book something, though. I just now checked again. No website issue. I was able to see availability for all DVC resorts.

My advice is to call MS and select the option for technical assistance. Good luck.

I have been able to get in, but it does goes down from time to time. It works better in Chrome for me, if that helps!

I tried booking a reservation three times yesterday, getting all the way to the final page, and then the seven dwarves page popped up. if anything, just give them a call. I was able to contact someone and the wait was only about nine minutes. Good luck!

Yes, but had to disable my ad blocker, or the 7 dwarf would pop up after about 30-45 seconds.

Sorry you are having trouble.

I've been checking via the RAT every day since well before the closures. Not had any trouble. Since there hasn't been anything available for my desired night, I haven't actually tried to book something, though. I just now checked again. No website issue. I was able to see availability for all DVC resorts.

My advice is to call MS and select the option for technical assistance. Good luck.
Thank you Carol. I have been trying to avoid calling, thinking many hour wait. My reservation is July 25-Aug 1, but it is looking like there is no point to waiting until June to cancel. CoVid 19 looks like it will keep the parks closed until Dec, or next year. I imagine I can cancel, since I can get to my dashboard. I just want to look at what availability there is, not trying to rebook yet. I will have to go ahead and bank the points. Darn. The only time I was able to get AKV club level, I wind up having to cancel. I know it is not important. Just want everyone to stay safe and well.

I'm having the same issues. Google Chrome, Incognito, clear cache, restart, both a Mac and PC ... Normally I'm able to figure something out and get it to work, but I can't. I noticed somebody said they turned off an ad-blocker? Is that a feature in Chrome?

I don't need to call, I just want to browse and maybe grab some back-up nights for later this year if our summer trip gets cancelled.

I'm having the same issues. Google Chrome, Incognito, clear cache, restart, both a Mac and PC ... Normally I'm able to figure something out and get it to work, but I can't. I noticed somebody said they turned off an ad-blocker? Is that a feature in Chrome?

I don't need to call, I just want to browse and maybe grab some back-up nights for later this year if our summer trip gets cancelled.
Booking for me has been down most of the day, so it isn't just you.

I've had a heck of a time trying to book this morning. I've cleared cache, switched browsers, cleared history, gone incognito. I got it to work once but then the dwarves appeared again. We had a March trip that was cancelled by the parks closing as was my back up reservation for May. Luckily I have a Dec use year so I have time for the pixie dust to fix the system but those dang dwarves are frustrating. LOL

I think it's down for everyone right now. Has been since at least 7 am Eastern. Rest of the website seems OK, though.

I think it's down for everyone right now. Has been since at least 7 am Eastern. Rest of the website seems OK, though.
Thank you for letting me know that it is likely a system issue and not a user issue. :flower3:

I was just now able to get in (10:39 Eastern) to check availability. Still no joy for the October night I am seeking, though.

I did clear the cache first. Good luck!

I have been trying to get in for almost a week. I have tried 2 different computers, and also a Fire tablet, I have used Edge, IE. Chrome, Firefox and even Silk on the tablet. Still cannot get in. My father who has a different internet provider was able to log in immediately. So I tried logging in with his account and again I can't get in. I wonder if it has something to do with the internet provider at this point.

I have been trying to get into the booking tool for the past 36 hours or so, but have had the dwarfs pop up every time.

I just cleared my cookies from the past 7 days, and reenabled third party cookies in Chrome... and was able to get in at first shot.

I have been trying to get in for almost a week. I have tried 2 different computers, and also a Fire tablet, I have used Edge, IE. Chrome, Firefox and even Silk on the tablet. Still cannot get in. My father who has a different internet provider was able to log in immediately. So I tried logging in with his account and again I can't get in. I wonder if it has something to do with the internet provider at this point.

Did your Dad try logging into your account and if so then maybe it is a provider or browser issue? Those dang dwarfs are frustrating for sure. I'm back to not being able to get in myself this morning and will try again later today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter