Is anybody else's kid taking the AP World History exam right now?

DS took AP history and AP Statistics tests. He thinks he did fine but says he's giving up trying to guess (ever since he thought he "aced" a math midterm.:eek: )
I was really surprised they don't find out their scores until July.:headache:

I took the European History test last week and I'm pretty confident that I passed. I thought it was going to be so much worse!

Mine reported yesterday that he felt a lot better about the AP Macro Economics test that he had not taken an AP class for than he did about the US History that had been an AP class.

my DS took the AP World History....said he thought he did well in all the essays except one that caught him a little off guard, but felt he did okay in that one as well. said the multiple choice was ok and felt he did well. He has been holding a steady A average all year so he is hoping that he will come out with a 4 or 5 on this. Needless to say, we are very proud of him.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter