Is Akershus a buffet?

AintGonaGrowUp

"We've got no troubles, Life is the bubbles!"
Is Akershus a buffet? I find pictures of an "Appetizer Buffet" But nothing about actual food.

Thank you!!!

For dinner, the "taste of Norway" is a buffet with salads and meats and cheeses. But then you order an entree off the menu. So you have to get up to get your salad, but then they bring your entrée to you.

For breakfast they bring a platter of eggs, potatoes, sausage and bacon to the table. At the buffet area is pastries, meats, cheeses and fruit.
For lunch and dinner, there is a buffet for salads, meats and cheeses but you order your main entree separately from the menu.

for purposes of pricing, it is a per person charge, no sharing, no exceptions :)

for purposes of pricing, it is a per person charge, no sharing, no exceptions :)

soooo for a 2 year old though...she can share? Do I need to be prepared to keep telling people her age at every meal for 10 days?

soooo for a 2 year old though...she can share? Do I need to be prepared to keep telling people her age at every meal for 10 days?
I took my 3 year olds and 10 year old in June, and usually they ask when you check in exactly the ages of all the kids. Because mine are quite small and right on the cusp, often the server would ask us as well.

When I took them when they were two, the server at CP accidentally charged us, so I had to get that fixed.

I should add that no one was mean or "questioned" us or wanted proof when we went the year before and they were two.

Do I need to be prepared to keep telling people her age at every meal for 10 days?
Usually the castmembers will ask, but if they don't, it is to your benefit that they know she is 2. They won't question you or ask for her birth certificate when you tell them she is 2. If you don't mention it and they think she is 3 you'll have to take additional time at the restaurant to get the bill corrected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter