Is 7DMT Really Intense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's super smooth and less jarring than Goofy's Barnstormer. Starts with an immediate drop but it's not crazy. I'll tell you what I tell my kids with new rides...try it once. If you don't like it you don't have to ride it ever again. My 5 year old doesn't like roller coasters but this turned out to be his favorite ride this trip.

My little boy rode it, and he was just past 3 years old. He enjoyed it a lot...so you will be fine.

Although I do enjoy coasters I can tell you this is not intense on my disabled score! I am now wheelchair bound with bad arthritis in my neck and spine and hips. My neck is fused and there are many coasters and rides I cannot do too jarring and drop too much. But this I found just fun, super smooth! Did not move much around my seat. And if the worse comes to the worse it is a really short ride rewarded by Snow white at the end in her cottage...

Not intense at all and very smooth. Most adults who are in any way coaster junkies will be bored of it. Worth a Fast Pass to ride it at least once, but I can't imagine standing an hour-plus in line for it.

I was thinking the same thing, not going to waste a FP to ride this again. If I could get on quickly during the fireworks or something maybe I would ride it again.

My hubby is NOT a roller coaster fan and he did it and loved it and went on it again with a FP. There are one or two "whoo" moments that are frankly mellow and mild. What you see on YouTube is pretty accurate. It's a blast and not to be missed, in my opinion.

I'm not a big coaster person and BTM is my limit on a good day when I'm feeling extra brave. Personally I would say 7DMT is a step up from a kiddie coaster. It is a short ride but does feel quite "coastery" in places and had me squealing a couple of times! Having said that, it is a lovely smooth ride and I would definitely recommend you give it a go as it's great fun. If you're a bit nervous then ask to be sat in the front row as you'll get a slower ride and less drop over the hills.

I say ride it. If it's too scary just start screaming "I want to get off! I want to get off!" over and over.
I mentioned earlier that I never liked coasters until I started enjoying them with DD15. When I was three, I have been told that I got on a small fair coaster with my dad and asked to get off before it started and they let me off. A few months later, when flying to Phoenix, I thought the same trick would work as we were taxiing to take off on my first plane ride. Needless to say, they didn't let me get off of that ride.

The front of the ride feels completely different than the back. If you're worried, ride towards the front, first.

I guess I'm in the minority. It is vintense to me. I sat on the left and every time we went on a curve it felt like I was gonna fall out. Crazy ride imo. Not as rough as space mountain and not as tame as btmr

I prefer Everest.

Not as tame as BTMR? I'm guessing you are joking around? It's much tamer and smoother than BTMR.

Its not intense. Its more of a coaster for older children (pre teenagers.) I'm not a coaster person, but I like the 7DMT.

I would only ride it with a FP though. IMHO, Its not enjoyable enough to spend an hour or two waiting in line.

Great ride. If you were to make a list of 100 characteristics to describe it, the word intense would not appear on it. Nor would any synonym of intense. He will love it.

No big drops but there are some fast and quick turns - lesser so then the mountains but still places some forces on your body. But main factor that causes people to call it tame is how short the actual ride is, so even for someone not a big fan of any coasters at least the experience is short!

Not intense at all. Really cool theming. I love BTMRR but it kinda beats you around. I have back and neck problems but no problem with 7DMT at all.

My Sis in Law is not a coaster person and she liked 7DMT very much because you are able to see a lot of the track from outside the ride (she doesn't like rides where you have no idea what's going to happen) and said that the already moderate hills seemed even better because the coaster is not elevated. The tracks are all right on the ground which has been dug down or built up to be natural-looking hills - you're never up high hurtling through the air.

Its the total opposite of intense. If it was located in Universal it would be placed in Toontown Fair I would think

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter