Is 5 day park passes the most you can get?

kirstyfly

Mouseketeer
Hi guys

Just planning and looking at ticket prices and what is available.

Is the 5 day park tickets the most you can get? I would like to spend 6 days there if we could but can't seem to find anything about 6 day tickets. Still planning stages at this time as trying to work out what the budget is going to be with flights from New Zealand, Accommodation, tickets, etc...

State side the most you can get is 5 days at Disneyland .. there used to be a deal for Aussies and Kiwis to get up to 10 days. try magicalmouseholidays.com.au see what they have to offer.

Yes, you should be able to get the 10 day tickets coming from New Zealand. Great deal ! check around there and there may be a link above in the "stickies" for info about travel from NZ and AU
Hopefully someone with direct experience will chime in with the details …...

Currently here using a 10 day pass. We are from Australia but I believe it is for Australia and New Zealand. They have park hopper option, unable to add max pass until each day in the park. Super easy and was cheaper for us than the cost of the five day pass.

I’ve just come back from a trip with the 10 day pass. I bought ours from our local travel agent. Not all of them know about it, so if they look at you blankly when you ask don’t give up! My agent asked around and then came back with a surprised, ‘yes we can do it!’ It was the same price as the 5 day pass.

Is the 5 day park tickets the most you can get? I would like to spend 6 days there if we could but can't seem to find anything about 6 day tickets. Still planning stages at this time as trying to work out what the budget is going to be with flights from New Zealand, Accommodation, tickets, etc...
Hey! Let me know if you’d like a set of park maps. I’m home in Chicago now but will be back in LA in early January. Shoot me a direct message if you’d like some.

As an aside, I’ve been to NZ. I began in Auckland, traveled on to Wellington, Queenstown and then Christchurch. I loved Wellington. I referred to it as the NY (New York) of NZ ;-).

Any House of Travel or Flight Centre will have them. We've used them before and will be again in a year or so's time. Have fun!

You can also buy the 10 day pass online at expedia.com.au You will need to show proof of residency AUS or NZ at your hotel if staying on property or ticket box office, when exchanging proof of purchase for your ticket.

Thanks for the replies guys.

I rung the travel agent and she had to ask someone else in the office as she had never heard of it before.

We might go with a 5 day pass as we are thinking we will check out Knotts berry farm while there.

You could technically get a 5 day and a 1 day ticket although that would be a lot more expensive. Or if you’re willing to pay even more than that, you could get two 3 day tickets and get Magic Morning twice (if you’re staying on site anyway this wouldn’t give you any extra perks)

I was House of Travel ( NZ ) this morning starting the process for my trip to DLR late Nov 2020. The ten day tickets are $718 nz, whereas a 5 day is $550 nz.

We are from NZ and get to Disneyland every year. I personally would not recommend the 10 day pass (and I am a real Disney addict). The times we have bought it we never went more that 7 out of 10 days, and 2 of those days were just because we felt we needed to and by that point we were over the crowds and would have rather spent those days somewhere else on our trip. Personally I would go with the 5 day and make those days count... with the $ savings use it toward a closer hotel, get maxpass, plan out your days and prioritize your rides, and do full days. Then plan a few days of rest afterward somewhere else in California.

I read before that the 10 day pass is available to anyone. You don't have to be from "Down Under" to use it. But I've yet to find a place to purchase it if you aren't from here.

I read before that the 10 day pass is available to anyone. You don't have to be from "Down Under" to use it. But I've yet to find a place to purchase it if you aren't from here.
It used to be available to anyone from anywhere . But they stopped selling state side because people would go a day or two and then sell the remaining days . They allowed the Aussies and kiwis to continue buying the 10 pass because so many of them come over for more that 5 days . I cannot tell you the exact day or even hear they stopped selling to others but it has been more than a few years .

It's frustrating as we come over from the UK for 16 nights and the 10 day is not available to us, we have to purchase two 5 day passes which really adds to the cost :headache:

We had to buy 5 day tickets and 2 day tickets for our trip in April.

OT, I was flipping through a 2012 Official Guide the other day. Disneyland Annual Passes have more than doubled in 7 years as well as all of the hotel rack rates. Doubled in 7 years. That's crazy. I just wish my salary did the same.:rolleyes2

We had to buy 5 day tickets and 2 day tickets for our trip in April.

OT, I was flipping through a 2012 Official Guide the other day. Disneyland Annual Passes have more than doubled in 7 years as well as all of the hotel rack rates. Doubled in 7 years. That's crazy. I just wish my salary did the same.:rolleyes2
And yet attendance is higher than ever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter