• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

iPhone Photo Contest!

cyberbox2

DIS Veteran
O.K. Pete I know we just had a photo contest, but this would be an interesting and quite challenging contest as the iPhone camera isn't the easiest or sharpest dig cam to use.

I maybe wrong but I think their are enough of us with iPhones that will be able to contribute. Of course the Disney theme would still apply i.e. parks/resorts/restaurants/cruiseline, but one over all winner not individual categories.

And so as not to limit this contest to only iPhone users, the rest of us Dis'ers can take part in a chance to win by using my original photo contest idea of guessing how many iPhone photo's will be entered into the contest by the end date (you know, the jellybeans in the jar type thing)

Hey even you and Kevin can join in on the fun, just let the Martins judge the final winner.

Wilde Oscar? anyone else::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter