iPhone live reports!

I am sitting on a yellow square, waiting to load... Because testing has been suspended due to rain. Kevin was right this mornings weather sucks it is 73 with occasional showers.

Come to think of it that still beats freezing and snow !

Hey Oscar, it's 45 and POURING here in MA...feel lucky that you're warm and wet.

Actually, it went up to 50...geez, almost Florida!

I got a photo pass pic of me on TT with the phone... I'll try to cut paste and post tonight!

I got a photo pass pic of me on TT with the phone... I'll try to cut paste and post tonight!

instant store tour china : I now know where the stuff at TJ Maxx goes to die!

Yeah...but it was a lot cheaper when it was still at TJ's. I guess they must add some transportation tax for the return trip back to the motherland. :teeth:

Hey, oscar, since you're back now...

what happened to your live reports and pics????

back is all relative, I am still in the air port, waiting on my flight. But hey have wireless, and I opened up my laptop.

It was fun though wasn't it! Can't wait until my next Disney trip.

iPhone, iPhone, it's off to the parks we go! ....Hey maybe we represent the
8th dwarf 'Geeky' :)

It was fun though wasn't it! Can't wait until my next Disney trip.

iPhone, iPhone, it's off to the parks we go! ....Hey maybe we represent the
8th dwarf 'Geeky' :)

:rotfl: I don't think Snow White would be an iPhone fan. Anything to do with an Apple....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter