Iphone deal at Walmart

mom2rose&john

DIS Veteran
Has anyone gone to Walmart and done an Iphone activation through Verizon? I am wondering how much of a hassle it was. Were there long lines and insane wait times? I am interested in the IPhone 8 or X with the $400 gift card. TIA!!

I have not but I think the site said you sign up around 6 and the actual activation starts 2 hours later. I am waiting until 9a Friday for the Target deal; it's not as much but the lines will be tamer than Walmart.

Do you actually pay for the phone or can you make monthly payments through your carrier? I'm eligible for an upgrade and was just wondering how this works.

I’m hoping to get it. My plan is to go to Walmart about 7 am Friday morning after the Thursday night crowds have died down. If I can’t, then I’ll go to Target and do theirs. DH and I are both getting new phones.

They probably only have a few of these phones for each Walmart. The competition will be fierce.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter