iPad Air 4th gen?

puck

Earning My Ears
Is anyone else interested in the new IPad Air? I want to buy it as soon as it is released but was wondering if it’s likely there will be any good package deals like added keyboard or pen etc around the holiday sales for a release so new. Any ideas?

Yes but my dd is going back and forth between this and the 11" pro. She wants it for art so the pro might still be a better fit.

I'm watching for BF deals. I don't know about deals but maybe $100-150 off???

Yes but my dd is going back and forth between this and the 11" pro. She wants it for art so the pro might still be a better fit.

I'm watching for BF deals. I don't know about deals but maybe $100-150 off???

That's a big savings on a $600 item. I have only bought through Apple. Where do you find deals like that? If I can nurse my old Air2 until BF I will wait and watch for a deal. Thanks.

That's a big savings on a $600 item. I have only bought through Apple. Where do you find deals like that? If I can nurse my old Air2 until BF I will wait and watch for a deal. Thanks.
Well the pros were about $150-$200 off last year for BF so I figured $100-$150 (given the lower price point and the fact that it's a new release) might be likely. This is pure speculation though! $150 might be high. But the 64 gb 11" pro was $150 off $800.

Target usually does deals on Black Friday where you pay "full price" for Apple products, but then get a pretty hefty Target gift card back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter