• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

IOA for kids

pigby

<font color=66CC33>This one might be a little more
I have read a few posts saying that IOA is really an adults only park. We were planning to try it this time, having done US last year. I have a 7 yo DD who won't do all the really big rides, but at WDW she was happy to ride Splash and Big Thunder Mountains - loves the Kali River Rapids at AK - has ridden Dinosaur and TOT but wouldn't do again. Do you think that IOA would be suitable?

I think IOA would be great for your daughter.. We took our boys 4 and 7 for the first time last Dec. The 7 year old did everything but the 3 coasters and loved it all. The 4 year old did plenty and had the greatest time in the kids areas too. We are going back next week!I would try:

The me ship olive, spiderman, Jurassic park discovery center, Triceratops Encounter, Jurassic Park river adventure, Pteranodon Flyers, Camp Jurassic ,all of Seuss Landing, The flying Unicorn check out sinbad show and Poseidons Fury first to see if its too intense for her. She will also probably enjoy popeyes bilge rat barges and dudley do rights ripsaw falls.

Enjoy!:)

There is so much for a 7 year old at IOA. My 5 year old did just about everything...except those major coasters. But it is still fun to watch them...especially the HULK....you just can't miss it!!

You'll spend so much time at Camp Jurassic alone!! It'll be hard to get her out of there!

My 3 1/2 DD enjoyed IOA more than she did US. Sure they can do more resriction wise at US but that doens't mean they will like it. She did enjoy ET and Barney at US but would rather ride everything as Seusslanding over and over and climb through Camp Jurasic than go over to US.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter