IOA closes early?

A bit late but it was rented out for the HIMSS conference, seemed like a pretty bad idea for Spring break week IMO.

Convention business is picking up for sure. There was a big group at Aventura that week. On our trip last year. IoA also closed early at least 1 night in Oct, week of Columbus day, for a private event.
App had the hours correct, but I've noticed website and app sometimes have different info.
Do wish it wasnt' during such a busy spring break time. IoA was crazy crowded that week.

It’s these 6pm closings when I really wish they’d let premiere AP holders start EP perk (normally at 4:00) at least an hour early but oh well. I guess it doesn’t happen too often…

A bit late but it was rented out for the HIMSS conference, seemed like a pretty bad idea for Spring break week IMO.
Can only imagine what they had to pay to rent it out to close early during Spring Break.

What are the parks like during the day when there is Grad Bash scheduled? I saw they can enter the park at 4 pm but it is usually a zoo or is City Walk out of control? We were thinking of popping down April 30 weekend. We survived Spring Break crowds so as long as it's not worse than that!

Looks like there was some sort of buyout at IOA on Sat, March 26th as it closed at 8pm (instead of what had been a 10pm close).

There was some sort of medical convention at Portofino Bay but not sure if it was them.

Looks like there was some sort of buyout at IOA on Sat, March 26th as it closed at 8pm (instead of what had been a 10pm close).

There was some sort of medical convention at Portofino Bay but not sure if it was them.
I felt they made up for it by having Universal open until 10:00 and both parks doing early entry.

So this week the studios close early 7pm in 3/29 without early access then both parks close at 6pm on 4/1 and 4/2 but islands has a 7am early access. I guess they got to do what they got to do with corporate dollars but 3 days out of 7 closing early for a spring break week ain’t too cool.

So this week the studios close early 7pm in 3/29 without early access then both parks close at 6pm on 4/1 and 4/2 but islands has a 7am early access. I guess they got to do what they got to do with corporate dollars but 3 days out of 7 closing early for a spring break week ain’t too cool.

Both April 1st & 2nd are Grad bash nights that always happen that time of year. You can read more about it here:
https://www.universalorlandoyouth.com/Grad-Events/Grad-Bash/Default.html

Both April 1st & 2nd are Grad bash nights that always happen that time of year. You can read more about it here:
https://www.universalorlandoyouth.com/Grad-Events/Grad-Bash/Default.html

Kinda sucks for us, totally didn't realize when we booked. Oh well, we had already planned to do VB on Friday so no biggy, and since we have a shorter day in the parks on Saturday made a 7 pm reservation at Cowfish for dinner at Citywalk.... so looking forward to a good dinner....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter