"invisible" disability

My son has kidney disease & prune belly syndrome unless I lift up his shirt to show you his scars his looks normal. I do have a shirt that was screen printed for an event that says support kidney disease awareness on the back; I believe I'm packing them for us all to wear one day. I'm planing on getting the disability access card, and tag our stroller as a wheelchair for him.

Just another message of understand ing here! I decided to decorate my ECV. Make it my own! I am getting a decal for my car at home that says somehting in support of not all disabilities being visible, because people leaving notes and whatnot upsets me a lot in daily life, especially if my kids have to witness it. Anyhow disney is different and I am going to do my best to have the escape to another world that it brought me when I didn't need the ECV.
If someone makes a remark you could always smile and say, it's really annoying to have to wait for a bus to load my ECV, would you like to trade? You can have my illness if I can wait in line. I didn't phrase that well but you get the point I hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter