Introduce Yourself Thread

I just introduced myself in the regular thread, but since I am still a teenager I thought I'd introduce myself here as well. My name is Katia and I am 18 years old. I am pretty new to this whole Disney thing as I have only been 1 time in my life, but I totally loved it. My favorite park had to be Epcot. I live in Canada with my lovely Husband which we were married on May 27th, 2013. Yes I got married at the age of 18. I hope to learn much about Disney here and meet other Disney lovers.

Hey New DISers!
:welcome:
My name is Olivia. It's really cool here, you'll like it. Feel free to ask me any questions.

:earsboy:

:wave2: Hi i am 11thgirl! I love doctor who only doctor who fans would get my username ;) ! My friend is 1elle2! Last of all i love animals and i am funny :rotfl2:

:wave2: Hi i am 11thgirl! I love doctor who only doctor who fans would get my username ;) ! My friend is 1elle2! Last of all i love animals and i am funny :rotfl2:
Hi! Welcome to the DIS!

Oh, you're Noelle's friend? I'm Christina, the one who may have FaceTimed you and Noelle during lunch if you're who I think you are lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter