• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Introduce Yourself Thread

Hey everyone! I'm Justin. I've only been to Disney World once, and now I'm practically obsessed! It was one of the most fun things I've ever done.

Favorite Ride: The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom

Hey everyone! I'm Justin. I've only been to Disney World once, and now I'm practically obsessed! It was one of the most fun things I've ever done.

Favorite Ride: The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom

Yay! Finally someone like me who hasnt been a million times haha:) not many people here have only been once or twice and are obsessed like us! Haha

Hey!
I'm Alina, I'm 19, and technically I've been here since 2006, but I lost my login info (I used to be DramaGirl), so I made a new account! Haven't been here for a while, this brings back some memories :)

hello,
I'm Heather, I'm 20.
Don't know if I'm too old to be on the teen board but I didn't know where else I fit.
Been to disney about 10 times.
From South Western Ontario.
Favourite park: Magic Kingdom
Favourite ride: Splash Mountain.
Favourite Movie: Mulan or Tangled
Long time lurker, short time member.

Hiya,

My name's Kaitlyn, but everyone really just calls me Kat or Katie. I've only just joined here, but I really enjoy it and find it quite fabulous. XD My dad retired from the military a few years ago, but until then I was roaming around from place to place. I technically did 9th grade last year, but for no apparent reason, the school is making me do it again. Before this year, I was always homeschooled. Also, until about a year and a half ago I was a gymnast. I was a level 8 gymnast when I had to quit because I found out that my L5 (bone in your back) was broken, so now I dance a little and I act at my school. I've been to WDW around 12 or 13 times (my family's favourite place to stay is in the cabins), but I've never been anywhere else Disneywise

I'm really into video games (Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, Halo, Assassin's Creed, ect.), music, Broadway musicals (RENT, Chicago, Les Mis, A Chorus Line, The Lion King, ect.), books(!!Harry Potter, some Shakespeare, comics (or manga) and just most fiction in general), all things Disney ^_^ ... There are a LOT of other things but that's quite a bit.

What I'm really hoping to do when I get out of high school is to tour Europe then find a traveling job, whether it be with the military, Cirque du Soliel, or something else.

So that's me, sorry I skip around a lot... And talk too much... Chao :)

Hi, I'm Shyloh. I'm sixteen.

I live right outside of Orlando so I practically grew up with Disney. My mom tells me my first word was Mickey. WhOOps.

I'm a Sophomore in high school and dance competitively at a studio nearby. Erm, my favorite artists are Ed Sheeran, Marina Diamandis, Imagine Dragons, Filter, Boyslikegirls, and One Direction.

Favorite Character: Peter Pan
Favorite Park: MK
Favorite Ride: Maelstrom
Favorite Movie: Mulan
Favorite Restaurant: Pinocchio Village Haus
Favorite Resort: Grand Floridian

Kaybye:)

:wave2:(I think I'm posting this right...)
I'm new here and have little to none ideas on how to be on a forum!

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post my name or age...
My favorite character is Cinderella.
I've been to Disney World 9 or 10 times
Most (if not all) of the times I've beeen to Disney, we stayed at All Star Sports
My favorite parks are Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom
My favorite rides are Splash Mountain, Khali River Rapids, Rock 'n' Rollercoaster, and Expedition Everest
My favorite restaurant is Cinderella's Royal Tableprincess:

Hey, I'm Chelsea :wave2: ; I joined a while ago, but finally got my stuff together to get this whole thing figured out.
About me: 17, almost done with Junior Year in high school (thank goodness!), I love cooking/baking, acting and set design, artsy stuff, I love watching soccer and water polo (only sports I'll watch), been going to Disney for just about ever.
Favorites:
Resort: Boardwalk (but Grand Floridian is on my Disney bucket list)
Park: Hollywood Studios
Ride: Tea cups! :hyper:
Show: Mickey's PhillharMagic
Disney Movie: I can't choose, but Tangled is definitely up there
Quick service: Pecos Bill's in MK(we always get cheese fries there during EMH nights)
Disney store: the England store just because of the accents and they sell soccer merch there.
Resort pool: Wilderness Lodge cuz there's ducks there, and that's pretty dang neat-o
Restaurant: Grand Floridian Cafe (the Grand Sandwich is TO DIE FOR not even joking)

So, that's basically it :)

Hey! I'm Melissa, I'm 18, almost 19. I've been to Disney only 4 times, and this upcoming trip will make my 5th!
My favorite character is Rapunzel.
My favorite park is MK.
My favorite ride is a tie between Splash Mountain and Big Thunder.
My favorite movie is Tangled but I ABSOLUTELY love allll Disney movies.
And as of right now I do not have a favorite resort as I have never stayed on site before! :(

I've been here for a while, but I tend to go months at a time without getting on....I'm so forgetful... Anyways, I'm Christi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter