Introduce Yourself Thread

What's your name?
if i might ask

You can just call me Monkey for now, lol.
I might give out my name later on, for now, it's a mystery...:rolleyes1

CUTETURTLE.gif

goodness!
so many new people at one time!
hahaha

but it's good :D

Hello everyone
:wave:

i'm Victoria xD
and i am quite a fan of the Jonas brothers as you can guess from my siggy

and :welcome: to everyone!

God I am terrible at these intros

:wave2: My name is Emma or just plain old Em. I am 14 years old and am going into the 9th grade this year. Ahhhhhh, First year of highschool. Some things I really like are playing the guitar, photography, music(all types mostly), movies, Twilight Series(Vampires Rock), and of course anything Disney. Looking forward to chatting with everyone here.

:wave2:

Im Andrew, not new here. My main interests are fantasy baseball, music, NASCAR and my friends. Im an incoming freshman

Hey guys. xD
Im not new to DIS, but to the TB. -- I've been looking at it for a loooong time now, thought I might actually 'join', heh. ([[I've noticed a lot of people here like JB, wooot! I'm also a huge fan, go Jooooooe. :lovestruc]])
:wave:

~Monkey

CUTETURTLE.gif

Hi I'm mustang.:cool2:.You reminded me of someone I know!:idea:

i'm new too. =]
my name is shante. i'm 16. i'm obsessed with jack;s mannequin. volleyball is my life.
and yeah. hi everyone!

Hi Im Sarah and Im new the the Disney Forums, i use to be on a BSB one but someone hacked that. I'm excited to meet other teens that <3 disney as much as i do :D

Woo Hi everyone, I'm Emma 16 (will be 17 in like 9 days :cool1: )

I love well lots of things music, also a total musicals freak adore my friends, cat Oscar and loads of other things.
Ooooh and I'm from the UK as well, English girl here!

I haven't introduced myself on here yet..so here it goes.

I'm Tiff and I'm 16 years old, 17 in November.
I have an older sister Megan (18), a younger brother Mike (14) and a younger sister Angela (11).
I love Disney, field hockey, softball, and Carrie Underwood.

Woo Hi everyone, I'm Emma 16 (will be 17 in like 9 days :cool1: )

I love well lots of things music, also a total musicals freak adore my friends, ***** cat Oscar and loads of other things.
Ooooh and I'm from the UK as well, English girl here!

Yeah another Emma to join the club. Me and Goofyandplutoluver are both Emma's. Welcome

I haven't introduced myself on here yet..so here it goes.

I'm Tiff and I'm 16 years old, 17 in November.
I have an older sister Megan (18), a younger brother Mike (14) and a younger sister Angela (11).
I love Disney, field hockey, softball, and Carrie Underwood.

Welcome Tiff, my name is Em it is nice to meet you.

Hey everyone!!!!!

My name is Jackie, I joined last month but I haven't really got to know any body yet. Sooo............ yeah. I'm still kind of new.

Hello!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter