• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Intimate Music Choices

Button

A princess waiting for Cinders to ship on out of t
Hi all,

Just wondering what the choices are for Intimate brides when it comes to the music. I know with the package you get the solo violinist. How does this sound? I'm sure it's a million times better than my poor attempt at playing the violin whilst I was at school. (I would be seriously worried if it was worse!)

I've kind of got in my head the music i'd like but worry it wouldn't sound right on a violin. (Someday My Prince, Beauty & The Beast, Whole New World) Is there anyway of playing a CD at outside venues? I'm hoping for Sunset Point.

Thanks all.

Hi!

On this link http://www.yourfairytale.com/intimate.html you can download an intimate wedding planning packet. It's OUTDATED, but one of the pages lists music selections. It really helped me decide what we are using for our intimate wedding in September.

On this link http://www.stvsweddings.com/gallery/ you can see some parts of some of the videos STVS has done...in them you can hear some of the violinist playing.

You can bring your own CD's. Note that's multiple. You cannot burn your selections onto a CD for yourself. Each selection you choose would have to be on it's original copyrighted CD and someone would have to keep changing it. Too much of a pain, IMO. I'm pretty sure the reason is copyright law...although I couldn't really explain it all. In any case, Disney policy is you can play your own music if you have the original CD you purchased. Does that make sense?

Hope that helps!!!

I believe if you are using CDs at an outside venue you may need to rent a sound system. Not sure on the pricing on that but FantasiaSam did that for her YCG wedding. I have heard the violin on some videos and I think it sounds lovely, they really do a great job of recreating the songs.

Also, you can have the violinist play anything you want, really. But if it's a song that he/she might not know (one NOT on the list) you will have to provide the sheet music for that song.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter